Chapter 9

"I don't really think there's Pokemons here..." I hesitated as we walk deeper. I pulled out my phone to scan for nearby pokemon. "There's a Eevee nearby! Wow!" I changed my mind and walked deeper into the forest.

"Eevee! Eevee!" Swirlz suddenly exclaimed and pointed her paw to the left. I saw a Eevee, but her fur is not brown and it's silver...."It's a shiny Eevee! That's a rare pokemon!" I gasp and covered my mouth. "Let's get it!" I took out my Pokeball and threw it to her. She shrunk into the pokeball, the pokeball wobbled a few times.

Suddenly, the shiny Eevee suddenly escaped from the pokeball and snapped her head to us. "Eevai?" She questioned. The Eevee casted out a swift. "Swirlz use swift too!" I shouted. Both of their attacks collided together and bursted in smokes.

I can't damage her badly if I want to catch her, but....how? The Eevee suddenly approached to Swirlz. "Dodge it!" I shouted. The shiny Eevee attempt to tackle Swirlz but Swirlz managed to dodge it.

I'm still questioning how to not damage the shiny eevee, instead making her weak so that I can catch her easier. Suddenly the shiny Eevee used swift on Swirlz and it's too late to dodge. A blue shiny burst of water collided with the attack instead. I snapped my head to see Vaporeon casting out that attack. "Thanks Vaporeon!"

"Ok Swirlz! Tail whip!" I shouted. Swirlz ran to the shiny Eevee and tried to use tail whip, but failed. The shiny Eevee managed to dodge it. "Water pulse! Go Vaporeon!" Vaporeon hopped into the air and cast out a water attack and it collided on the shiny eevee, causing it to be damaged a little.

"Now's our chance!" I pulled out my Pokeba and threw it onto her. The shiny eevee shrunk inside the ball and wobbled a few times. "Please join us! Please!" I squeeze my eyes closed and fisted my hands infront of me with my arms folded. I heard a 'Bling' and I gently opened my eye.

The Pokeball is not wobbling anymore, which means I succeed! "I succeeded! Thanks you guys! You did a great job! Most of the achievement belongs to you!" I rubbed Vaporeon and Swirlz's head, then I get a hold of the pokeball.

"Let's bring it to the pokemon center to get it healed after all the damage." We all ran to the pokemon center and passed the pokeball to the nurse. The nurse came out after 10 minutes. "She's fine now, oh and you'll get a reward from the Anestar Headquaters if you catch a shiny pokemon each time! Let me help you register her to the headquarters." The nurse brought us to the counter.

"Wow! There's even a reward if we catch a shiny pokemon here in Anestar City?! That's amazing! I didn't know!" I was shocked. "Yes! Now will you please scan your Pokedex on this screen." I took out my Pokedex and placed it on a touch screen surface on the counter.

"Ok! You'll got a badge for catching one of these! All of your Pokemons are going to be featured in our website! Congrats!" The nurse handed me shiny eevee. "Really?! Well it's kinda too grand for me to get featured in the official website just because I caught a shiny pokemon, hahaha!" I rubbed my neck. "But anyways, thanks for healing my shiny eevee!" I waved her goodbye and went to a nearby Pokepark.

"Ok what should I name you little one? Since it's kinda weird if I called you 'shiny eevee' haha!" I rubbed her head. "I'll call you Mist! Since your fur is silver like a Mist!" Mist hopped off my lap. "Eevee!" She exclaimed and smiled.

"I hope we all can be great friends! But for now, let's have fun in the park!" I smiled as I watched my Pokemons ran the the playground and played.

I'm glad I had these friends as accompany, they really mean a lot to me.