Chapter 5

I was slapped onto a slippery surface and that made me conscious. I'm not in the water anymore. Then I shot into a sitting position. I'm still at the waterfall....but sitting on a rock?

A small blue figure suddenly walk towards me. It is holding Swirlz. I shot up and ran to it. "Swirlz! Are you ok?" She opened her eyes a little. "Eevee..." She mumbled. "Oh thank god!" Then, I realised the one who saved Swirlz is...a Vaporeon - one of the evolutions of Eevee, which have been termed eeveelutions.

The water droplets are shining under the sunlight. Gorgeous. She saved me. She saved us. "Thank you so much Vaporeon for saving us!" I exclaimed. "Vaporeon!" It exclaims. "We need to get to the pokemon center! Swirlz is badly damaged!" I started to worry.

I saw my satchel beside on a rock that I woke up from. I pulled out my phone and tried to turn on it. "Oh no! My phone is dead! It must've fell into the water with me just now! How are we going to get to the Pokemon center?!" I started to worry even more. My heart is now beating rapidly.

"Vapo!" Vaporeon suddenly got my attention. It ran into the forest and motioned me to follow it. I got my satchel and follow it, it looks like it's leading the way.

After a few moments, we got out from the forest. Vaporeon is still running, it is going to a direction of the Pokemon center. We managed to reach the Pokemon center in time and I passed Swirlz to a nurse there.

Me and Vaporeon waited outside in the lounge. My heart is pumping rapidly. My eyebrows are scrunched. I'm very worried about Swirlz.

Then, something tapped on my back. "Vaporeon." It's Vaporeon's tail who is patting me. I smiled a little at her. "Thanks Vaporeon." I rubbed her head. Suddenly, the nurse who I passed Swirlz to came out from the door.

"Swirlz is fine, it's no big deal. Thanks to this Vaporeon, if not, she would've be worse!" The nurse smiled. I turned my head to Vaporeon and smiled. A Clefairy appeared behind her holding a fast asleep Swirlz. I walk to the Clefairy and patted her head as I took Swirlz.

"Alright, she can be dispersed from the center. If there's anything else, you can come back again!" The nurse smiled and turned her back with the Clefairy.

"Oh wait!" I suddenly remembered something. The nurse snapped her head towards me. "Yes?" I pulled out my phone and Pokedex. "Can you fix this? I broke them when I jump into the water to save Swirlz." The nurse walked back to me and get a hold of my devices.

She examined a little. "Oh, it's dead only because of the water. This can be fixed easily. About 5 minutes!" The nurse replied. "Wow! 5 minutes? That's fast!" I was amazed. "Yep, the workers here are highly skilled, your devices will be ok in no time!" The nurse brought my devices into a room.

5 minutes later, the nurse came out with my devices. I turned them on and it worked. "Wow! Thank you so much!" I then waved her goodbye and walked out of the center with Swirlz just woke up in my arms.

I then look over at Vaporeon. "Thank you Vaporeon for saving our lives!" I smiled at her again. "Vapo!" She smile back. A thought suddenly and to my mind. "Hey, why don't you join us? We are on a journey searching for Pokemons to battle, and hunting for them. Would you like to join?" I took out a pokeball and showed it to Vaporeon.

Vaporeon tilted her head a little and pursed her lips, then smiled at me. "Vaporeon!" "So that means you'll come with us?" Vaporeon nodded her head. "That's great!" I smiled back to her. "Eevee!" Swirlz suddenly hopped out of my arms.

"Ok! Are you ready?" I asked. "Vapo!" I tapped the pokeball at her, she formed into a red light and shrunk inside the pokeball. The pokeball wobbled a little with a red beam on the button, then a light beam appeared and it stopped wobbling.

"Yay! I caught my second Pokemon! And it's a Vaporeon!" I fisted the pokeball into the air. "Come on out Vaporeon!" The pokeball opened and a blue light shot out from it to the floor, forming a Vaporeon.

"Hi Vaporeon! Welcome to the gang!" I patted her head. "Eevai!" Swirlz exclaimed and hopped onto Vaporeon's back. A sudden breeze just blew in and I felt very cold from my soggy clothes.

"Oops! I'm so worried about Swirlz, that I forgot my clothes are wet! Hahaha! Let's go back to the hotel and change my clothes!" I rubbed my head. "Eevui..." "Vaporeon..." Both of them shook their heads playfully in dissapointment.

The three of us headed back to the hotel to get myself changed.

A new chapter begins because I caught a Vaporeon...