Chapter 4

"Hey Swirlz, let's go pokehunting!" I declared. "Eevui?" Swirlz  looked at me. "Yah, but we battle with somebody else and not catching any pokemon!" I pursed my lips. "Eevee..." Swirlz sighed and exaggerated the 'vee'.

"Ok then! Let's go!" I zoomed and snatch my bag from the table.

I took out my phone. "There's a pokemon center down the street, let's go there first." I said as I tied up my shoelaces. "Eevai..." Eevee exaggerated. "Oh you're hungry? There's a Pokepuff I bought on Monday in the fridge, the one you chose at the pokestore, why don't you go eat that?" I smiled.

"Eevee!" Swirlz use hopped tail whip to open the fridge door. Smart! She hopped down with a mango pokepuff. "Ok, let's go!" I slinged my satchel on my shoulder and opened the door. Swirlz and I left the hotel after that.

Both of us reached the center very quickly. "Can you help me check on this pokemon?" I asked the nurse there. "Sure!" I passed the nurse Swirlz and she handed it to another nurse. Both of them walk into a room. "Please wait for a moment." The nurse kindly told me.

I pulled out my phone and searched for places to hunt for Pokemon. After a few minutes, the other nurse came out with Swirlz. "She's in good health! Try to keep it that way, and let her drink more water." The nurse smiled and handed me Swirlz. I took Swirlz and waved both of the nurses goodbye.

"Swirlz, there's a waterfall nearby! Let's go pokehunting there! Maybe we'll find water-type Pokemons!" I showed Swirlz a location from the map on my phone. "Eevee!" She exclaimed.

We both set off for the waterfall. It is located quite deep in the forest, but is still easy to walk out from there. As I walk deeper, a sound pouring water is getting louder, we are getting closer to the waterfall.

At last, we reached the waterfall. "Yes! We're here...Woah! This is a huge waterfall! What is this waterfall's name?" I was amazed by the huge water blanket. I took out my phone and checked for the name. "It's called Anestar Falls! I'm sure there's going to be at least one pokemon here!"

Swirlz ran beside the waterfall and jumped into the water for a swim. "Swirlz! Be careful! Is the water deep?" I shouted. "Eevee!" She shouted back. It sounded safe. I walk towards the waterfall.

Suddenly, a wave approached Swirlz and covered her. "Eev-" "Swirlz!" I ran to the water to save her. But I slipped and fall into the water instead. The water is very deep. I opened my eyes and saw a drowning Swirlz. I gasp. But my vision slowly became blurry.

I'm running out of breath. I need to get Swirlz and get to the surface as fast as I could. I dived deeper and tried to grab Swirlz. But a current suddenly approached and push me away. My vision became even blurry, and I can feel my heart beating slower.

Even though my vision is blurry, I saw a blue figure swum past me, and something grabbed me and pull me to upwards.

But before I could even reach the surface, my vision became blacked out, unconscious.....