A Date with Tom (A/N at the end)

Marco practically clung to Tom as they walked down the sidewalks of the Underworld, heading towards the park.
"Marco, calm down. They won't hurt you as long as I'm around," Tom said as he wrapped his arm around the teen and pulled him into his side.
"I haven't been around so many monsters since the Blood Moon Ball," Marco muttered and Tom mentally cursed at himself. He still had to tell Marco about it.
"Tom, I think we're here," Marco said and Tom quickly looked forward to see the park in front of them.
"Oh, I guess we are," he demon mumbled and Marco giggled as he ran over to the swings, leaving Tom in the dust.
The demon prince chuckled as he walked over to the swings as well, watching as Marco furiously swung his legs back and forth while trying to swing as high as he could.
"What are you, a five year old?" Tom asked and Marco stuck his tongue out at the demon while he continued to swing.
"Five and a half, for your information," he sarcastically replied and Tom laughed as he sat down on the swing next to Marco and slowly swung back and forth.
"So, when do I get to meet your parents?" Tom asked and Marco nearly slipped off of his swing.
"M-My p-parents?" he stuttered and Tom nodded his head.
"Uh...I guess you could meet them tonight after the date..." the teen mumbled as he slowly stopped swinging.
Tom grinned and grabbed Marco's hand, pulling him off the swing and leading him down the sidewalk.
"Come on, there's a movie showing that I thought you'd like to see," he said and Marco looked down as he noticed the fire that Tom's steps were leaving.
"Uh Tom? Y-Your leaving fire..." he said and Tom looked down at the ground and let out a small chuckle when he saw the fire.
"Sorry, I'm just really excited," he apologized and Marco quickly shook his head.
"N-No, it's fine. But I think that people are starting to stare..."
Tom looked around and noticed the other monsters staring at the two.
The demon removed his hand from Marco's and instead, wrapped it around the younger male's waist.
"Tom!" Marco squeaked as his cheeks flushed a bright red. "What if someone-"
"-Sees us? Psh, shit like this isn't a big deal down here."
"Oh... Well, up there it seems to be a pretty big deal. People have riots, debates, parades..."
Tom stopped walking and looked down at the now confused teen.
"Wait, you guys have parades for gay people?" he asked and Marco slowly nodded his head.
"Yeah. They're called Pride Parades and they're for the LGBT community."
The pair began walking again while Marco continued to explain things to Tom.
"LGBT?"
"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender."
"Transgender?"
Marco laughed at the demon prince's confusion before sighing and explaining more things.
"I'll tell you about that later, but right now I think that there are a few more things that I need to explain. Like, why straight people hate the LGBT community," he said and felt a shiver go down his spine when he saw the glint of anger in Tom's eyes.
"Listen, not all straight people hate the community, but a lot of them do. Mostly really stuck-up Christians," he quickly said as he tried to calm down the rage that was surely building up inside of Tom.
"They think that it's unnatural for a man to love another man or for a woman to love another woman. Hell, even for a man or woman to love both genders! It's usually something that has to do with whatever's in the Bible."
Marco let out a somewhat sad sigh as he leaned his head on Tom's warm shoulder while he continued to think about what would happen if he introduced Tom to them as his boyfriend.
"Hey, Marco, why don't you just stay down here?" Tom asked and Marco looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Tom...I couldn't. The monsters down here would try to eat me every chance they got," he replied as he nervously glanced around.
The pink haired prince rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arm tighter around his date's waist, trying to keep him as close as possible.
"They wouldn't even try after finding out that you're who the demon prince has fallen fast and hard for."
Marco blushed as he looked down at the ground and softly smiled.
He gasped when he was suddenly pulled into an alleyway and pinned against the brick wall by Tom.
"I have one question for you now, Diaz. Have you fallen for me like I have for you?" he asked and Marco gulped as he bit his bottom lip and avoided Tom's stare.
"I-I think so," he quietly mumbled and glanced over to see Tom's serious expression change back into a carefree one before he felt of pair of warm lips on his own.
Tom quickly pulled back after a few seconds and grinned down the the shocked brunette.
"Come on, let's go see that movie," he said with a chuckle as he wrapped his arm back around Marco's waist and lead him down the sidewalk.

(A/N: First of all, i wonDER WHAT 'IT' COULD BE? HAHAHAHA. Second of all, when Tom told Marco how being gay was normal and okay down there, it maDE COMPLETE SENSE BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HELL AND IN HELL YOU CAN BE OPENLY GAY.)