Kane's POV

Chapter Five and a half

Basically to clear up somethings that may cause confusion in the future ( because I'm also confused ), I present to you a little bit more of what happens after Kane gets exiled by his ass pack.

Kane's POV

I sat back on my haunches in wolf form. About a week of going into hiding and I get the news from two homeless men, rogues maybe, at a cheap bar by eavesdropping on their conversation, which by the way consisted of some pretty obscene bits.

My old pack, Jagged Peak, had made up a cock and bull story about how I went crazy with power and abused everyone, killing a little girl in my pack that apparently "existed". Thus, they all ended up hating me and then grouping together and kicking me out. And now I had the title of "crazy Alpha roaming loose". They deemed me as highly dangerous and to be stayed away from at all costs.

That was the most retarded back story I had ever heard and remembered snorting out loud and the two homeless rogues turned to glare at me. Luckily, the dim lights of the bar and my scarf wrapped around my face tightly helped in keeping my identity a secret. I looked away, gulping up the rest of my cheap beer and leaving some cash behind to pay for it.

I snapped out of the memory and laid down, resting my head in my paws.