Panic

::::::::..
Stevie was cleaning her room. OCD was a bitch. Nothing could be out a place.NOTHING. It would screw with her mind.
Stevie heard the bell. Someone was coming to adopt one of the kids. The blonde lady (she was about 20 ) came to your door. She new you needed to be adopted. She said it was a young single man looking for a teen.
So Stevie kinda of dressed slutty....
A black laced bra, underwear, and a mini dress. Also Black.
The bell rang he was hear. All the kids should in front of there door. Stevie thought she wouldn't get picked. The man, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, dreamy face, walked past each kid smiling. Then he got to Stevie . He smiled. Looked up and down and winked. After he saw the kids the blonde lady took him to the office.
Stevie walked in her small room. Nothing in here was worth keeping. She barely had clothes and all she had was old paints and art supply's. The only thing that she had worth keeping was a picture of her mother and her art books.
Brendon's POV-
"Well that girl with the black dress seemed wonderful, how old is she?"
"Mr. Urie that's Stevie she's about to turn 18 she's been here since she was 4 quite a shame."
"I want to adopt her" he said
"Are u sure? She almost an adult?"
" I said I want to adopt her, now please get her ready"
"Ok Mr. Urie "
Third Person-
The lady handed him the papers. And went to Stevie's room.
::. Knock on door.::
"Stevie? I have great news!"
"Um hi, im drawling! You can come in."
"Mr. Urie has adopted you!"
What...

She as happy sad excited confused all at once and she jumped up and hugged the blonde lady. Stevie packed up the little closed she had and the picture of her mother and her art stuff. She walked out of the small room she would never see again. Happy? Sad? Overwhelmed.
Brendon stood up with the most amazing smile and lust in his eyes.
"Hi I'm Brendon"
"Stevie.."
He walked over and took the bag out Stevie's  hands and carried them to the black amazing Jeep.
"Here" he opened the door
"Thanks" Stevie said
" So before we get to the umm house" he said getting in the car and starting it.
" I live in a very large house. No pets. I don't like pets."
"It's ok I've never had a pet before so it's cool."
"Great oh and put this on you look like ur freezing"
He handed Stevie a PANIC! At the Disco sweat shirt.
"What's panic at the disco?" Stevie Said looking at the very sexy man.
" Its my band. Well I'm the only one in it but it's still a band."
"Oh cool can I hear one of ur songs?"
Brendon played Don't threaten me with a good time. And Stevie fell in love with it.
"Wow that's amazing!"
"Thanks, I'm going on tour soon maybe you could come but first lets see how every thing goes when you get to the house and meet everyone"
Everyone?