Kitten Part 2

(sorry for keeping you guys waiting )

RECAP-

"DADDYYYY ITS NIGHT TIME AND I WANNNNA PLAY!!!"
"Kitten kitten calm down we can play"

-- WARNING (IM SO SORRY PLZ FORGIVE ME)

Brendon had a smirk on his face. He knew what Stevie wanted but he wouldn't give it to her. He wanted to drive her crazy. He was sitting on his bed. The bed had maroon silk sheets and matching pillows with black fabric around them. Stevie walked over to his bed in a very sexy way wearing black and pink ears, black tail, and a pink collar. Brendon was biting his lip, he wanted her. Stevie crawled onto the bed and then on top of him.

At this point he wanted to to flip her over and kiss her whole body. She was sitting now on top of his waist. She started to grind slowly and giggle. Brendon threw his head back and lip his lip. Stevie loved when he did that he was soooo hot. Brendon started to squeeze and slap her ass. 

Stevie was only wearing the tail and ears and collar nothing else so she was naked. Brendon couldnt take his eyes off her breast.

"Daddy, I want some milk"

"Kitten do you really think is the right time for milk?"

Stevie reached her hand around and put on a fedora.

At the same time Patrick walked in with gallons of milk. And after he walks in Crankthatfrank walks in wearing a fedora.

(im sorry)