Pool Party

Brendon had released a new song and everyone was hype. He decided to throw a pull party with lots of beer of course. He invited everyone from Josh Dun (daddy) to Pete Wentz (dad) and in between. Stevie woke up in Brendon's room wearing nothing at all. She made her way to her room to put on some clothes

{what she decided to wear}

Black lace thong

matching bra

black ripped skinny jeans

black belly shirt with Falling in Reverses lyrics "why do good girls like bad guys?" (plz  go listen to that song btw)

Stevie walked out her room and made her way down the long hall and to the stairs. She could see workers setting up things for a party. There were tables and chairs in the yard by the pool. She saw Brendon talking to a chef about something. (gr8 writing skills ) Stevie walked down the stairs and sat on a stool next to the island.

"Hi" she said

"hold on ill be with you in a minute babe" brendon said looking angrily at the chef

Stevie got up and went in to the work out room. There she found a guy with bleached blond hair lift some weights.

"hey hey you!" he said out of breath.

"Um hi?"

"You must be Stevie, im Pete, Pete Wentz"

"Oh, hi? I'm sorry I don't know who u are should I?"

"I'm one of Brendon's frends "(haha see what i did there no? i'm stupid and i should stop writing lol k)

"Oh ok cool. I'm Stevie as you know."

"Damn your way cuter then he said"

"Thanks?"

"I'm sorry that was weird haha" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"No, I don't get called cute and stuff really. I mean unless its from Brendon."

"So, are you ready for the party? I heard its gonna be way better then last time. We are gonna perform tonight" Pete said walking out grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat of his forehead.

What did he mean by last time? And perform? His he in a band? Stevie thought but stopped after hearing Brendon calling out for her.

"STEVIE BABY GIRL COME HERE I WANT YOU TO MEET SOME OF MY FRIENDS!" Brendon yelled.

Stevie walked out with her head down looking at her phone at social media. She bumped into a somewhat tall guy. He was wearing black vans, black skinny jeans and a white tank top. She looked up.

"Oh i'm so sorry, im so clumzy"

"Its all cool. Im josh"

He had red hair.

(OK IK HIS HAIR IS A DIFFERNT COLOR RN BUT I MISS HIS RED HAIR SO CALM DOWN)

He also had a sleeve of very artistic tattos.

"Im a Stevie..."

"haha ya ik Brendon told everyone about you you seem pretty sick considering your wearing a F.I.R shirt ahah"

"Haha ya I know it seems like everyone knows me its kinda scary."

They both walked toward Brendon who had on only black skinny jeans and some sneakers and dripping with sweat. I never understood how one man could sweat so much.

"JOSH OLD BUDDY HOW ARE YOU! I SEE YOY MEET STEVIE ! ISNT SEE JUST A GREAT GIRL! NOW ABOUT THOSE DRUMS! YOU STILL PLAYIN? OK GOO...."

Brendon was somewhat pulling Josh out to the backyard talking. Josh turning around and smiled and waved. Stevie waved back and sat back on the stool.

"um excuse me?"  a soft voice said from behind her.

"Hi-" She was cut off by him 

"Your Stevie right?Ok good we need to get you ready im Tyler."

"Uh hiya, but ready for what?"

"THE PARTY!"