Rules

Stevie fell asleep in Brendon's arms ( I mean can you not? I would pass out) Brendon left and went to ask the cooks to prepare a meal. Brendon went to jump in the pool. Stevie was in his bed as she woke up. She walked down stairs a little sore from the night before. She found food sitting at the table. She sat and ate as Brendon was in the pool.
Stevie are her meal and walked up stairs to get into the pool. She found a very sexy black lace bikini. She wore that and she put her long black hair into a fish take braid. She also wore adorable kitten ear headband. And walked down stairs passing by Brendon trailing her fingers on his damp naked back. She bent over and whispered a light "meow" into his ear. Then walked away and took off the ears to jump into the pool. She stood at the end of the pool about to jump in. As a rough hand pushed her into the pool. As her head came up she heard "that's what you get for giving my a boner, ha!"
"BRENDON!"
"Ah honey dear, it's daddy."
"Just jump in!"
They both swam until it was lunch time. And we're hungry and cold.
They ate dinner and and headed upstairs.
"Now ready for those rules baby girl ?" He said in a dominating tone
"Y-yes"
"Listen Bc I will not repeat myself"
1. You must ask me to play
2. You much ask me to wear panties
3. You must wear a collar and kitten ears around the house at all times
4. You must listen to me and do what I say.
5. You are mine. If any other guy try's to touch you. I will kill them.