Josh?

After the party there were people that still were lingering around. Stevie was heading up stairs to take a shower and all that fun stuff. Josh had ran up yelling her name.
J= Josh S = Stevie
J- Yo Stevie hold up
S- do u need something?
J- ya *out of breath*
S- um what?
J- you
He kissed Stevie right there on the stairs.
S- wow josh
Josh pulled them both up the stairs and into her room.  Locked the door behind them.
J- now listen. You can be a good kitten and listen to daddy or misbehave and get punished? What do you choose?
S- I'm a very bad kitten meow
Josh was rough. But a good rough. He tossed her on the bed taking off her clothes.
J- over. My. Knee. Now.
Stevie climbed a across his knee waiting to feel the sting his hand would leave.
Smack.
J- count.
Smack
S- one
Smack
S- two
They did this until 10 and her ass was red. She was dripping wet and he knew it. She loves being teased.
J- you like when I spank you?
S- yes daddy yes I do
Josh tied her up to the bed post and she couldn't move. Her legs wide open allowing him to see all of her.
J- I don't think your teased enough.
S- please daddy just please touch me
J- no not yet
Josh left the room leaving her tied up and sexually frustrated. He came back with some toys in his hands. He had a paddle, a dildo, a vibarator, and a gag.
He put the gag in her mouth.
J- I love teasing you, seeing how bad you want me in you. Now I can either make you come over and over or not at all. What shall I choose?
He walks over and grabbed the paddle. He slapped her thigh and ass a couple times.
He put a small vibe on her clit making her legs shake. As soon as she was about to cum he stopped
J- you think I was gonna let you have it easy?
S- please daddy please please please fuck me.
J- hearing you beg turns me on.
S- daddy please play with me I'm begging you I can't take it.
Josh took down his pants and boxer showing his length. With out warning he slammed into her making her moan and scream. Thrusting faster and faster she felt her stomach twists. His thrust became sloppy showing he was close. He came inside of her.
(She is on the pill calm ya tit no Mini Josh dun)
Josh untied her and helped her put her clothes on. She wasn't able to walk. She layed down and josh left.
-
Brendon woke her up in the morning.
"Yoooooo stevieeeeee babbbyyyyy get up"
"H-hi" she said rubbing her eyes
"What the fuck happened last night with you and josh he said u couldn't walk !"
"Ya we fucked last night"
"I'm gonna fucking kill him"
Brendon walked out slamming the door behind him.
YOOOOOO SMUT OMG WITH JOSH I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BC IT TOOK ME TWO DAYS TO WRITE ALSO PLZ VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE BC THAT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER JAIDEN_STARR BC I NEED FRIENDS!!! OK ILY PLZ VOTE AND ALSO READ MY OTHER BOOK "Fifty shades of faze" IM WORKING SO HARD ON IT AND WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD JUST GO READ IT ONG ILY ALL AHHHH GOTTA BLAST
- comment your twitter if you see this.