Presents

A/N Hiii this is going to be reallllly dirty so be warned. Hope you enjoy 😏
:::. Night Time .:::
Stevie was in her room playing with the phone Brendon gave her. He hasn't talk to her since what happened. Jemily walked in ur room
"Brendon went out he will be back shortly."
"Ok thank you!"
After a while playing on your phone and setting up your apps you heard a knock on your door
"Come in?"
"I um got you something..." Brendon said walking in with a black small box
"Oh ok thanks!"
He placed the box on the bed and walked out saying
" I'll leave you alone to use it. But when your done I'll be in my room waiting"
She was confused. She opened the black box to find a small little black viberater inside. She turned it on and it make a faint buzzing noise. She was horny. But she didn't know how to use the vibe. Stevie made her way the the closet. And places on a black laced bra and no panties. She threw on a black robe and went to Brendon's room.
"Mr. Urie?"
"Your done already? I just left"
"Ummm no....Mr. Urie.. Do you think you could help me use it?"
"Fuck I love when you call me Mr" he said through gritted teeth.
He walked over and pulled Stevie inside closing and locking the door.
"Yes I'll help you. But first take off that robe."
She took of the robe to show the black bra. Brendon's pants tightened.
"Your so fucking hot. I'm already turned on"
You felt a wetness drip from you.
" talk dirty" he said kissing ur neck and biting it lightly
" I'm so wet Mr. Urie"
" tell me everything you want me to do to your fucking wet pussy"
"Mmmm I want you to lick it and tease it and fuck it so hard until I can't walk."
"Mmmm take off your bra and lay on the bed. Do what I say or your gonna get punished. Got it?"