Crazy.

Suggested songs- IV. Sweatpants- Childish Gambino

Andy had taken me to the beach for a valentines. It was a month later now. Brendon still gone and who knows where. Ive cried myself to sleep more times then I can count. I haven't heard from Andy in a while either. The last thing I heard from anyone is that Tyler started tour again and that he was doing better. The old women who's name I long forgot had left. I was all alone in the house which was weird. There was no loud music playing or drunk people passed out. I walked through the house just wondering and my mind going 100 times an hour.My phone has been drier then dry these past days. I usually my internet friends tweet or snap me asking how my days going or just to say hi. Lately Ive been going crazy. Hearing things, seeing things, doing things. Im not sure if its just my brain playing tricks on me or if the shadows are really there.

My phone buzzed for once ( relatable asf)

- New message from : Beebo

Beebo: stay away.

Stevie: what?

no reply.

What does he mean stay away? What is going on? I really hope hes okay. What if hes in danger? What if IM in danger.. So many things raced my mind. What is happening. Am I going crazy? No. I'm just bored and have cabin fever. I need to get out the house.

I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and decided to walk the streets of LA. The wind was blowing and it felt good. I found my self waling down sunset blvd. It was such a pretty sight. The sun hit my eyes with golden rays. (of death bc the sun can kill you fyi) I kept walking until I reached the white doors of which I called home. I unlocked the doors and locked it behind me.

"We were expecting you Ms. Urie" A deep voice echoed.

"Huh whos there and why are you there?"

"You don't remember me do you?"

"W-What do you mean? Who the hell are you and why are you in my house?"

"Ah Stevie you were so young. So full of life and wonder!"

"Who the fuck are you!" My voice became louder.

"You surely have can't forget your own father can you?" With an eyebrow raised i reached for my phone.

"I don't know who you are but you need to leave."

"Before what? Hmm? Gonna call the cops? Oh poor Brendon isn't here to protect you."

"That's it im done ill call the cops."

*types in 911 like that will help*

"Theres a man in my house i need a car here now."
"Oh like they can do anything. " the man laughed
"Ma'am would you like me stay on the line with you?" The operator spoke.
"No-o just make sure they get here fast."
"Okay ma'am"
"You do realize that I'm your father?"
"No my dad was locked up for raping women in Jersey." My voice shook.
"Hey! That's me! Glad ya remember" he burped out.
"Your not allowed to me in my house!"
"Oh you pooooorrrrr thing!" He laughed. You could here the sirens race down the road. I fell on the floor in a fit of tears. The police pounded and pounded but I couldn't bring myself up.
"POLICE OPEN UP! " "we're gonna have to knock it down" "but it's a nice door jerry" "do Yo wanna file all that paper work" "fine I'll knock it down"
Bang. The door hit the floor.
"Ma'am I'm officer Joshua and this is my partner Jerry. Can you tell us your name?" The kind words hummed at my ears.
"S-Stevie" I managed to get out.
"Okay Stevie who's in the house?"
"A man I don't know where he went."
Jerry decided to look around and stopped to look at a picture of Brendon.
"Is this the man?" He showed me a picture of Brendon.
"Na-no that's my step father. He's on a trip with his band I think."
"Okay well there seems to be no one in the house. We have to take you to a hospital to get checked up okay?" I nodded.
An ambulance pulled up. Joshua, I started shaking every time I heard that name, walked me over to the bus.
"Do you need anything?" He asked.
"Please stay with me."