Shh

He looked at me as I sat with my legs crossed. He smiles. God his fucking smile, It was everything. I wanted to kiss him but I can't. God I'm a fucking hoe. I need to calm down, let him come to me. Ya, that's a good Idea let him fall for me and see if that works. He was leaning in. For a kiss? No, that's not right. He wrapped his hands around my sides and turned his head. But before our lips touched he took his fingers and curled them. He started tickling me. I was laughing so hard tears formed in my eyes.

"Andyyyyy" I somehow screamed out.

"WHAT IM NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!" He was laughing but he stopped and sat up.

"Im boreddddddd" I was lying on my stomach and had my legs up.

"Well wanna watch a movie?" He layed down the same way I was.

We wound up watching Storks. It was a cute movie. I started to dose off as the movie ended. Andy was sleeping. He crawled back up to the bed and went under the sheets and passed out. He was cute when he was- NOOO. I said I wouldn't fall for him stop! I just need a break. I'll go to the spa and relax and get my nails done tomorrow. Tomorrow is a me day. I fell asleep.

I woke up to find myself wrapped around Andy, who was still passed out. What time was it? I looked at my phone which was found on the floor. 12:37 FUCK. I hate waking up late. My day goes by so fast when that happens and it sucks.  I slid out from my place without waking up Andy an threw on a pair of slippers.  I walked down stairs to find Brendon talking to a lady with long gray hair. She had pale skin.

"Good morning Stevie" He looked and smiles at me.

"Goodmorning father" I smiled ad kissed is cheek.

The women was old. She was smiling a weak smile. She had a concerning look on her face at the same time.

"Stevie this is my good friend. She will be here to take care of the house and you and really anything. I mean the housekeeper and Maids and cooks will be here but shes here if you need her."

 "Were are you going?"

"Um I can't really say.." he looked away.

"How long will you be gone?"

"I-I don't know baby" Tears started to fall from his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

Tears filled my eyes.

"It's okay, I'll be back soon. I promise."

"Please don't leave me, I mean I just started to feel like I belonged here. I love you Dad...."

"Shh I love you too baby" He hugged me. My face buried in his chest. I cried. My Father was leaving to who knows were for who knows how long.

I ran up the stairs to find a shirtless Andy laying in y bed.

"Whats wro-" He was cut off by me slamming the bathroom door.

I grabbed my razor and broke the plastic off. I took out the shark blades. I placed it against my skin. One. Two. Five. Ten. Blood hit the floor.

"Stevie what are you doing? Are you ok?"

"No...."

"Unlock the door" Andys voice went from soft and sweet to angry and harsh.

"Stevie if you don't open this fucking door I swear i'll break it down."

"OK! I ran hot water and wash off the blood. Biting my tongue as it hit the new cuts. I unlocked the door. Andy stood there looking at my arm. His face ghost like.

"Where are they?"

"Where are what?"

"Don't play fucking stupid Stevie!"

"Under the sink.."

He stomped into the bathroom and walked out of my room to the kitchen.

I heard yelling and screaming and then stomping up the stairs. I went into the bathroom tho wrap bandages on my arm.

"Stevie....?"

"Im in the bathroom"

"I'm sorry. But you can't hurt yourself because hes leaving."

"I need to die, I'll be better off.."

-

Hey, I just wanted to say I won't be updating for a while. I really need to take a break form all social media. My anxiety is bad. And ya I get it i sound like any teen, but I can't open a door without shaking. I don't want this to mess with my books. I think i'm going to take a couple weeks off. But, as soon as I come back ill have updates every other day or so. And I don't think i've said this on wattpad but I torn my knee and I can't take my meds for my mental health. I may have to get surgery which freaks me out because I hate needles and blood. I'm so sorry for not being able to update and to be here making you guys happy :( But I promise this is important to me. I really hope you understand. - Starr