Jealous Boyfriend

Calum's POV-
I walk down the hall to meet up with Hannah. She seemed to be talking to someone but I couldn't see him or her because of the crowd. As I got closer I could see it was Ashton. I glared at the both of them.
"Hey babe." I say roughly pulling Hannah into me kissing her. I whisper in her ear. "My house at 8 don't be late."
"Yes Calum." She whispers back.
The bell rings for school to end. I head to my car.

-TIME SKIP-

It's 8 and there's a knock on my door. I get up from the couch opening the door to see Hannah. She smiles.
"What are we gonna do tonight babe." She looks up at me with puppy eyes.
"I had a little thing in mind." I smirk pulling her into me. I back her up against the wall kissing her neck. She moans which earns a smile from me.
"Your mine." I growl in her ear.
-Hannah's POV-
As Calum pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck. God he's so fucking hot.
"Hey let's continue this in your room." I say earning a smile from Calum. He picks me up taking me to his room. He shuts the door and locks it.
He hovers over me while taking off my shirt and shorts. Calum takes off his shirt and pants. He leans back down to start kissing my jawline. I know he's gonna leave marks. I arch my back so he can take my bra off. Calum slides off my panties as I reach for the band of his underwear.

Calum trails his hand down my side and teases me making me a moaning mess. He sticks three fingers in making me moan. He goes faster and faster.
"FUCK ME CALUM!" I shout instantly covering my mouth. He stops.
"Good girl." He winks at me slowly inserting his dick into me. I grip at his back as he goes faster and hard. Moans erupt in the room. Calum goes slow teasing me. He goes harder with every moan that comes out of my mouth.

As his thrust got sloppier he pulls out.
"Finish me baby girl." (An;That sounds so weird..) I get off the bed and kneel in front of him. I take him all in going faster and faster. I suck at the tip and jerk off the rest. Calum grunts and cums all in my mouth. He pulls me back up and hugs me.
"Now let's cuddle and sleep." He smiles kissing me on the head. We put on clean clothes and lay down and cuddle till we both fall asleep.

-It's short and horrible!! I hate it🙈 but I hope you guys like it!!! Thank you for the 2.53k reads I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Stay alive my frens |-/❤️ Keep rocking my dudes!! 🤘🤘-