Chapter 2- Connor

A/N: Yep, I'm editing the chapters now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

-In Joel's room-

"So, Jo this is your ne- CONNOR WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" JC shouted. Okay, but lemme just say, JC is not the person to scream or shout. He's usually really calm.

"Uh what? Oh, um, ouch! Sorry, I was cleaning and I kind of got tired... And, fell asleep.... Not convincing. Fine. I came in to sleep I'm tired...." he mumbled groggily.

Oh, wow. The first impression wasn't really that good. 

He got up from the bed and walked right past me, and walked back. He stared at me. And than looked at JC. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Wow, JC. New girlfriend?!" He asked teasingly.

I guess this must be Connor...

JC than smacked him on the head, hard.

Connor rubbed his head, I guess it hurts.

"No. Connor, this is my sister. YOU KNOW. The one taking up this room?? And than there you were, sleeping on her bed. MY TWIN SISTER."

Connor smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

"I'm sorry.... I didn't know.... TEEHEE."

And he ran off. Oh, I guess that's a nice apology....

No. It's not. 

JC than told me where my wardrobe was and stuff. He than went off to do some things while I packed. I decided I would place my snapbacks on top of the wardrobe. I took a chair and climbed on it, as I was placing the third one, my chair wobbled.

I fell backwards, well I think I might break a bone or something.

IM GONNA DIE.

Until, someone caught me.

Whoever it was, brought me to my feet. I looked up to see who it was.

GUESS WHAT.

It was Connor. No. It was a shirtless Connor. First you sleep on my bed than you appear shirtless.

"I was just walking by.... And you were falling so.... I caught you?" He raised his pitch up a little at the end, making it sound like a question.

"Oh why thank you. Why are you shirtless than?!" I asked him sarcasticly.

"I look like this in the house during summertime..... It's a norm.... I'll go put on a shirt or something..." Connor said as he scratched his messy hair.

He turned his head and walked towards the door. I caught a glimpse of his face. He was blushing. Well, but, I have to admit. He looked kind of cute. I mean he looks cute when he blushes.

WAIT. What am I thinking. I literally met him like, 1 hour ago!

Ok stop.

Continue.

I intended to climb back up the chair, that was until I noticed one of the legs broke. Ugh. I jumped as high as I could, trying my best to pu them at the top.

Connor popped his head back in, this time with a shirt. He took my snapbacks off my hands and placed them on top of the wardrobe for me.

"Oh why thank you Connor, how nice of you." *note the sarcasm*

"Sure, need help?"Connor said as he patted my head. I feel like a pet now. And I don't like that.

"Uhh, no. I can do it myself." I replied him. 

"Nah, you need help." Connor said as he walked over to my luggage.

"CONNOR STAHP!" I screamed out loud.

Too late. He flipped open my luggage. Oh crap. All my clothes, my. Um, underwear.... Was there. Staring in his face. He cocked his head slightly to look at me. With a smirk.

What. What's with that smirk. I'm human, I need underwear too.... 

I walked over to him. Over my mountain of clothes on the ground. And being careless me, I tripped and fell. On Connor.

Oops.

I fell on him my face facing his. He started  to giggle. As I stood up awkwardly, he got up and started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?? Gosh!" I told him sulking.

"It feels like JC fell on me instead...."and he continued laughing until he laid down on the ground. Laughing while clutching his tummy. I don't know why, but I started laughing too.

Even though the image of JC lying on him was really disturbing.....

HIGHLY disturbing actually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TA-DA! Long freaking grandmother's story. Not exactly. Why would a grandmother talk about youtubers?? Anyways, vote! And comment how I can improve! :)