Chapter 19- The Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going Connor?!" I asked Connor as I walked forwards, stepping on what I think should be grass.... I THINK. The heels made things worst, I really have issues with heels. For example the inability to walk. Oh, and how rude of me. Did I mention that I'm blindfolded. After we were in the car and Connor had driven for about 10-15 mins, he decided to blindfold me. But most girls would be thinking, Awwh, he's gonna give you a sort of surprise! How sweet. But I'm not most girls. I was thinking, HOLY SHITZUES!! I think this is when I get murdered and chopped into 9 million pieces!

Ehh, yeah, I'm weird.... Connor just chuckled and held a tighter grip on my hand, afraid that I would fall or maybe, perhaps walk straight off a cliff? As we walked,, I kept wondering what we were gonna do... Like kill each othe-

"We're here Jo." Connor told me as he slowly took off my blindfold. OH THANK GOD!

"CONNOR FRANTA! I swear if you actually do this again, I shall pour- OHMYFREAKINGGOD!" I exclaimed in excitement. The sight I was currently looking at was overwhelming! We were by a peaceful and quiet lake with nobody around. There was a tree, it was hanging with fairylights and looked so magical. On the trees were memories and pictures of me and Connor. The time where he piggybacked me the first time, the time when we went shopping and got kicked out of a boutique for plucking their fake flowers' petals to use for confetti. All of our memories, all hung on a tree.

I looked at Connor, my jaw almost touching the floor, still in shock of course. Out of the blue, Connor went on his knees in front of me. IS THIS IS?! Is he gonna propose?! He held out a tiny dark blue box from his pocket and opened it. Inside, it contained a ring. The ring held onto a precious Amethyst. It was beautiful, just like an engagement ring. While I was still in shock, covering my mouth with my hand, Connor spoke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just really like cliffhangers, don't you? Oh this is awesome. Now guys, think about whats gonna happen. Proposal? Or perhaps something else? Guess in the comments I wanna know what you think!!

OH, and Im almost at 20 chapters.... and I haven't thanked the person who made the cover for my book yet.... Oops? My cover is made by @Shanthi2001.... AN AWESOME FRIEND I'VE KNOWN FOR 7 YEARS! I met her 7 years ago on the first day of school.... HEHE

Follow me on instagram if you wanna see the random stuff I post almost everyday!

@winniecxh (don't mention my fanfic there pls?)