Epilogue

So this thing will be based on Connor's pov, not Jo's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I landed in a few hours time and arrived at Minnesota. I believe Jo has already read my letter I gave her, right? I wonder how 's she feeling right now.....

"Connor!!!" I heard a voice shout out to me once I got out of the departure gates. I turned around and saw my mum coming out of a black car. Oh right, I told her I was coming. A girl got out from beside her, I've actually never seen her before.... She trailed after mum and walked towards me.

"So this is Cozette." Mum said to me signaling to the girl. Oh so that's how Cozette looks like..... She gave me a wave and mumbled 'hi'. I texted her the other day by asking my mum for her number. Since we both have people we individually like, we thought it would be best to call off the engagement.

I mean, we don't even have any feelings for each other so, yeah. I understand that marriage is not a child's play but we didn't want this engagement to even happen. It was planned by our parents even before we were born.

So back then, we didn't have a choice..... But now that we are legal adults, we can choose to get married or not. Whether our parents agree of disagree. Besides I'm also going to live at university, so what's the point.

-At Connor's home-

"So Connor, I'm just gonna leave you with Cozette while you guys chat more and get to know each other better than you already do." Mum told me with a wink before leaving us at the spring room? (A/N You know that little wooden house that Connor sometimes films in with a white couch. Yeah that one.) I sat down on the couch while Cozette sat beside me.

"So, uhm hey, Connor...."

"Hi.... I believe we've already come to terms for this yeah? Over texting..." I told her before checking that mum has left us alone and shut the door.

"Yeah, so how are we suppose to break it to them?" She asked me with a frown.

"Just tell her slowly since you've already told your mum and she understands, I'm just afraid my mum will flip." I explained. I got up deciding that this would be the best moment to tell her, since shes so calm right now.

I got to the kitchen and she was chopping up some onions. I anxiously asked mum and told her about calling off the engagement. She looked at me and gave me a smile. What?

"That's great, I knew you would've found someone you like. I don't really like Cozette much now anyways.... She's changed a lot... I heard she often goes out partying, going to pubs and stuff. But are her parents fine with this?" Mum asked in a worried tone.

I just laughed and nodded as I headed back to Cozette. I gave her a grin with a thumbs up and nodded. She smiled and said thanks before heading out.

This, is now my new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! All the hearts I wanna give you guys are endless. Thank you for all the support all this few months, I really appreciate it, all 23 of you guys! :)

Shoutout to @Love_Vanessa! She's always one of the first few to vote and comments the most. THANK YOU! I dedicated this to you!

My sequel 'Still Into You' is already up! Go add it to your library, I haven't added anything yet though. Im updating later. This book is going to be going under A LOT of editing, lots of typos and the first 10 chapters just suck.

So yeah. Thanks again. BAI

~Winnegan