Chapter 5- Sprained Ankle

WHEEE.... Connor wanted to kiss Joel in the last chapter. *JUST A REMINDER*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Now can I get off??" I ask Connor as we reached the store. He bent down and let me off.

OH, FINALLY.

Even though I had to admit, he smells pretty good. Wait, what am I even saying? I went into the store after Connor.

I ran straight to the candy aisle and took a pack of sour patches and when I reached for the M&Ms Connor did too. I guess we have a lot in common. I than grabbed like 5 packs of Skittles.

I CAN'T HELP IT.

I loved to eat, but I could never get fat. So i ate a lot, in attempt to gain weight. Never worked.

As we paid I received a text from JC.

From: JC:): Hey Jo, we went home first. Enjoy yr time with Connor ;) I ship #Jonner

What? #Jonner? Seriously JC, me and Connor aren't even a couple.

So I replied:

JC! We're not even together! We're just friends!

Almost immediately he replied:

I don't even believe you. P.S I saw that piggyback he gave u just now. No, actually, we all saw. :)

Oh wow. Now they think we're a couple. Oh how great can things get?? Lost in my thoughts, I felt a plastic bag seized into my hands.

"Here you go greedy. I paid for you. Before you say anything, take it as a meeting gift or whatever you call those gifts." He told me. Oh, he paid for me. Wow. He walked out of the store, standing there waiting for me. Once I opened the glass door, I saw him staring at me.

"LAST ONE HOME IS A PIG!!!!" He screamed and ran down the street. I ran after him, I'm not a pi- ouch. I tripped on a step and fell. I sat on the floor, and hell did that hurt. My ankle hurt me so much, I think I sprained it.

"Connor," I said in the loudest volume I could "I think I sprained my ankle, it hurts." Connor immediately turned his head around. He helped me up and picked up my stuff for me.

"Jo, can you walk??" he asked in a concerned tone. I shook my head weakly after trying to walk a few steps. He kneeled down and made me get on his back. I didn't have a choice, so I obeyed.

On the way home, he kept telling me jokes. I guess he was trying to lessen the pain for me. I'm starting to re-think my impression of him.

-At home-

"SOMEBODY OPEN UP!" Connor shouted outside the window. The door clicked and opened. There stood Kian, his face turned sour when he saw us. Hm, how weird. Than I remembered that he didn't say much during dinner. Weird.

"She sprained her ankle, and I had to piggyback her home. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'll bring her to her room, Kian, bring me the bandages." Connor said in a calm voice. Bandages?? I guess, he knew how to bandage a sprain?

Connor brought me to my room and sat me on my bed. Putting my right leg on a stool. Kian came in with a box, I guess that's where their "medical supplies" come from?

Whatever.

Connor opened the box and started massaging my foot and bandaging it up. Although I did shout at random intervals. I looked at Connor the whole time. He has this focused look on his face, like he was only thinking of bandaging my feet and nothing else.

After he bandaged my foot, he put me back under the covers and tucked me in. He walked towards the door and up the stairs I think. He came back down with his pillow and 2 blankets.

"Connor? What are you gonna do??" I asked. I mean, a guy appears in your room with pillows and blankets?! Seriously?! I would be suspicious, I don't care if you wouldn't. But it's creepy.

"Uhh, I'm sleeping here. What if you roll off the bed?? I'll cater to your every need. If u need a drink of water at night wake me!" he replied. Oh, ok that's nice of him. IS HE GONNA SLEEP ON MY BED?!

His actions answered my question immediately. He placed a blanket on the floor and placed his pillow above it. And soon, went to switch off the lights.

I felt bad letting him sleep on the floor. After all, he did help me.

"Connor?"

"Hmm?" he replied softly.

"Uhh, you can.... Sleep on my bed.... I'll put a blanket in-between us." I said to him. Hoping for a yes.

"Oh, sure. I promise I won't even touch you." He climbed up the bed and placed the blanket in-between us. And placed his pillow down. That was when I noticed he already took off his shirt.

HOLY SHIT.

Not again. That was when I noticed, he had muscles. Oh god. Why..... He's hot.

NO. WHAT AM I THINKING.

I stopped my thoughts as Connor begun to move the blankets towards my side.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, you had a bigger space."

"No," I replied "You were the one with a bigger space."

"Hey! You could stretch out your legs!"

Knowing that we could go on forever I pulled off the blanket and said "There. Problem solved. Just don't touch me."

Connor than laid down on bed. He closed his eyes and begun a trip to dreamland.

Even in the dark, I could see him. His eyelashes were long, and I wondered why they never tangled when he blinked. He had thick, bushy eyebrows that made him look scary if he was angry. I noticed his facial features one by one he looked perfect. And definitely calmer. His face had this innocent look like an angel.

He was definitely nice to me. And I begun to blush as he stirred. I do not need him to see my looking at his face.

And I realised: I'm falling for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

BAM! TA-DA!!!!! Oh Joel, took you a gazillion years to fall for Connor. Guys, go wonder why Kian wasn't so happy. Hehe. Remember to vote and comment how you would like the story to go! :)