Chapter 28- A Horrific Nightmare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hung up the dreamcatcher near to my pictures. I had pictures of all the cool platinum records that I couldn't own. Since I couldn't find them, its a good idea to put that up on the wall isn't it? Yeah it is. I stepped back and took the whole room into view. This, it was worth all the hardwork. (-> Link to the sidebar)

My room looks beautiful. My hardwork is worth all this. I mean I like it. I sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter. Over the 2 days me and Shanthi had created a twitter for our youtube channel. We decided to name it UsWeirdos. Because we, are up to some weird shit in those videos. We now only have 20 subscribers but I mean, it's fast right? It's only been 2 days! Shanthi almost died when we hit 10 subscribers so.....

I placed my hand on my forehead pushing my hair backwards and I felt something cold touch my forehead. I lifted my hand and looked at it. It's... A RING?! Wait what? I turned it around it had a Amethyst on it.

This is... the ring Connor gave me! Its a promise ring that promised I would wait for him..... But I guess not anymore. He has plastic now.... Guess I'm no longer needing this.

But.... there's something going on with them.... I mean, one day he's all nice to me the next day he comes home with a blonde? How much sense does that make? Something is definitely wrong but I can't seem to put a finger to it....

Than I remembered, Connor's leaving in 2 days.

I can't just let him leave without a proper explanation. This is all so weird. I groaned at the thought of confronting him. It just would make things so awkward, last but not least, make me cry. I don't even know if I should confront him or not.....

You wanna know the truth don't you?

Yeah, but-

Confront him.

I want him to tell me, all by himself willingly.....

Well suit yourself, but don't regret it when he leaves.

GAAHHHHH!!! I don't know what to do..... I shake the thought out of my head and just so coincidentally, Shanthi walks in. She's a psychic, or so I believe.

"I heard you talking to someone and I thought....." She told me furrowing her brows.

"I uh- UGHHHH......" I groaned out loud. She walked towards me and patted my back. This is why we're friends, she appears at times when I need her.

"Calm down..... I'm here to listen if you need a listening ear. Do you need to pour anything out of your heart?' She asked in a calming voice. I nodded while my arms supported my head. I have never felt so helpless before..... I told her all my doubts and she did not interrupt me once, letting me speak in peace. From time to time she would pat me on the back to encourage me to continue speaking just like a mother would comfort her child.

"I um, think you should wait and not confront him. I mean, you said it yourself it would make things really awkward..... You know it yourself... So just wait for him to tell you. If he wanted to, he would. So now, sleep." She explained to me with a slight stutter. A slight stutter? Why is she stuttering? She knows something I don't. Yes she definitely knows something that I don't.

"Shanthi," I said as she neared the door. I looked at her in the eyes and asked, "You know something I don't, right?" Her face turned green immediately and looked at her feet. She pursed her lips and looked at me.

"I believe it would be better if Connor told you himself, I'm in no position to tell you this." She told me before heading out. Oh yes, I'm getting nothing out of her. I guess I'll just have to wait.....

I laid back in bed and fell asleep.

"Jo." I heard a voice call out. I was in a plain white space. Where am I? "Jo." The voice called out again. I looked around in search for the owner of the voice. I've heard this voice before, somewhere.

I saw a dark stiletto of a man walking toward me. It was Connor. 

"Connor?" I called out. He nodded and walked towards me. He closed the space between us and hugged me tightly before pressing his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back. I was melting into his arms, until he suddenly pulled apart.

He stepped back and his eyes were a darker shade of green that they usually were. He smirked at me and spoke, "You know why I left you?" I shook my head as I felt tears already streaming down my face.

"Because, you're not worth. Because I'm tired of you, because you're not as perfect as her." Connor said as a girl stepped out. She smirked before pulling Connor into a kiss. I sunk to the ground before covering my ears.

"NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT, NOT HEARING ANYTHING FROM YOU. NO!!" I shouted out loud before screaming out my lungs.

I shot my eyes opened as I felt arms hugging me. Shushing me every now and then. It was Shanthi. I cried into her arms letting all my emotions take over me.

I broke down, at last. I broke down not because I was weak, but because I've been strong for too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAT LAST LINE THO GUYS T.T

I'm tearing up writing this chapter, oh the tears. *wipes away tears*. That nightmare was horrifying. As you can probably see, Shanthi is a friend who would stick with you through thick and thin no matter what.  

Btw guys, I'm ending this story next chapter. And there will be an epilogue, before this officially ends. AND THAN SEQUEL~~ More info of the sequel will be on the epilogue!!

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN! :)

(This chapter is def better than that last one, the last one was honest crap.)

KAY BAI GUISE~

~Winnegan