Chapter 6- Messed Up Breakfast Preparation

EH. Im not getting so many reads..... Is this how fanfics start out?? Tell me in the comments :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"CONNOR! CAN U EVEN COOK?! THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE EGGS!!! THE BACON'S BURNING!" I heard as I woke up. Well, not exactly. The shouting woke me. I opened my eyes and looked around. And than I remembered I came here yesterday. FABULOUS. Wait, do I smell BACON?! Oh and EGGS.

The bacon smells weird. Like burnt.

I sat up and stood up.

"OUCH!" oh yea. I sprained my ankle. I freaking forgot. Now what?! I heard footsteps coming closer to my room. As the person appeared at the door, Connor.

"Careful! I found you some crutches somewhere in the house. I don't even know why it's there but yea." Connor said as he helped me up. I grabbed the crutches and walked towards my dresser.

I needed to tie my hair. I can't. The crutches. Connor quickly came over and grabbed my rubber band. What?

"Come on. I'll do it. IM EXPERIENCED!" He said cheerfully. He begun tying a french braid. Wow, he knows how to do a French braid? KUDOS TO HIM!

"CONNOR! YOUR FOOD!!!! HURRY CONNOR!!!" Someone shouted. I'm pretty sure it was JC though. I tried my best to go to the bathroom and wash up. When I reached the sink I noticed.

There was a chair in front of the sink. Well, whoever it was. Thank you. I'm just gonna sit on it and brush my teeth. After I was done brushing my teeth, I went to the kitchen to see the commotion that happened all morning. Those people were screaming.

"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!?!" I shouted once I set foot into the kitchen. There was bottle of orange juice spilling off the counter. There was some burnt bacon on the countertops and a bit of egg mixture here and there on the floor. There was a bowl of mixture. I'm guessing pancakes. JC was holding it. Connor was plating up some bacon.

Talk about boys being able to cook.

"Oh hi. Jo, Connor wa-" JC said. Connor covered his mouth immediately.

"JC wanted to make you breakfast in bed so you won't have to get up and I offered to help. He made the mess." Connor said quickly to cover up JC's speech. Oh, ok.... Well at least there was bacon.... I sat down on the table staring at them cooking.

Boys. They can't cook can they.

After sitting down for 5 mins, I decided to help them. I got up and took the ladle from JC's hand and tried to balance on one leg.

I can't. I have the worse balancing skills in the whole world I'm sure. I fell backwards, almost immediately after I took the ladle. Connor held my waist, supporting me.

"Woah! Careful Jo, you're gonna break your leg if you fall. I'll support you by your waist. JC, go cook the eggs." Connor instructed. I couldn't nudge him or anything. If I did I would fall. But, the thought of him holding my waist made the butterflies in my stomach flutter. My heart was beating rapidly. As I was lost in my thoughts, JC shouted.

"JOEL!!!!! YOUR PANCAKES ARE BURNING!!!! SAVE EM' DON'T GO ALL LOVEY DOVEY WITH CONNOR!!!!! SAVE YOUR PANCAKES!!!" Woah! Ok I'm awoken my pancakes. HOLY CRAP. What is wrong with me geez.

"Uh, I think we'll handle this.... You keep looking like you're gonna fall." Connor told me as he handed me my crutches. I nodded in agreement.

I couldn't think straight with him holding onto me.

I used my crutches and headed to my room. As I settled down on my bed, I wondered. Why is Connor so exceptionally nice to me?? I mean they're all nice, but Connor is like, my best friend. Amongst these people. Even though him covering JC's mouth was a bit suspicious.

As I sat there and wondered about it, JC walked in with a tray. He sat it on my lap and made me eat. Oh, so they were making me breakfast in bed. But, all the commotion they were making and the trouble.

They scraped the idea.

I got cereal instead. Without milk.

JUST HOW I LIKE IT! I don't even like milk. Ew. And a glass of orange juice. I look at JC with an eyebrow cocked up, with a face that reads 'Seriously?' JC smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, we tried didn't we.... And it wasn't my idea, it was Connor's...." JC said. What? Connor wanted to make me breakfast?? Why? I'm just his friend.

"Why? Why is Connor so nice to me?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk why I'm doing this. But the answer's obvious isn't it. Guys, pls vote!! Get this up to.... 10 votes?? 5 comments? Thanks! U don't have to hit it, just a girl dreaming.