Chapter 24- Welcoming Shanthi (Pt 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome Shanthi!" the boys screamed the moment we stepped into the O2L house. How did they even know about this, I told no one. THOUGH IM PRETTY SURE SHANTHI IS DATING JC AND EVERYONE KNOWS BUT ME..... I slowly introduced each of them and Shanthi gave a death glare to plastic and Connor. I had to nudge her to drag her to my room before she stopped...... That girl will be the death of me, geez.

"So Shanthi, what's up with you and JC??" I asked her wagging my eyebrows trying to steer away from the topic of Connor. Hopefully, she won't speak of him....

"Uhm, we're just friends, yeah." Shanthi said while combing her hair down with her fingers. SHE'S NERVOUS.

"Oh really? Cause' the last time I checked you guys were acquaintances." I told her.

"He followed me on one of his following sprees and he told me he was like your bro, not like I didn't know, and we kind of just started dm-ing each other every now and than. Than we skyped, got each others phone numbers and started chatting as friends...." Shanthi spoke with a smile.

"Do you like him than...?" I asked her.

"Yeah.... But he doesn't seem to like me. I think he sees of me as a friend only.... I mean he hasn't taken any action. I just met him at the airport just now anyways and.... yeah." She stuttered.

"Shanthi. DO YOU NOT HAVE EYES?! I mean come on, the moment I told him you were at the airport, he drove back within 10 mins and rushed me to the airport! And that goofy smile on his face says it all. My brother doesn't kiss anyone on the forehead randomly either dumbass." I explained to Shanthi. I might just kill this 2 dumbasses out of frustration right now.

Shanthi nodded as she fiddled with her hair twirling them around. I quickly opened her suitcase, I HAVE THE RIGHT, IM HER BEST FRIEND. Whoa. Her suitcase was full of clothes. She brought my clothes over. My things. My favourite mug, my little unicorn plushie.

I went over to Shanthi and gave her a bear hug. THIS IS WHY I LOVE HER.

"Oh, and I'm shipping some over to our new flat. About um, 5-6 boxes. All of mine and your stuff." She told me. Which reminds me, we haven't chose any furniture.

"Shanthi, we need to go to the furniture store, like now. I haven't gotten any furniture. I also believe that Mr Cloud would be more than glad to drive us around wouldn't he?" I teased her on purpose. She gave me a punch on my arm before taking some of her clothes inside the shower. SHIT HELL NAW. SHE TAKES 30 MINS IN THERE.

I guess I'll just have to wait, while planning what I want of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This few chapters are a little boring, its like little fillers here and there and everywhere.

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE IN THE FURNITURE SHOP AND THE NEXT IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER IDK WHO'S POV U GUYS WANT. SO I JUST CHOSE CONNOR. BUT I WON'T REVEAL MUCH, SECRETS WILL BE SECRETS.

Im proud, I updated on time. -A moment of silence for our not procrastinating warrior-

KAY ILY VOTE. bYEEEEEEE

~Winnegan