Chapter 3- Fun

So, writing chapter 3..... Ok so, even though it says Connor Franta fanfiction, other guys from O2L still exist ok? Don't like that? No ones forcing you to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Connor, stop!!!! Now I'm-I'm laughing too. Stop!!" I have to admit though. We look like idiots, on the floor, just rolling around clothes laughing. But, why am I even laughing.

I heard the front door open.

"Hey! JC!! Where's your sister??" I heard a voice ask. I went out and saw a few more guys standing there. One of them had a confused look.

I guess JC didn't tell them me and him were twins.

I was about to open my mouth when Connor spoke "They're twins. I thought I saw double too.... At first."

Oh wow. He knew what I was gonna say.

"OHMYGOD. JO!! THATS A LOT OF FOOD!"

Wait wha- OK. SHIT. My potato chips. In the room. JC's not here. SHOOTSHOOTSHOOT. Crap. No. JC, is a greedy pig. My food.

I ran into my room, only to find JC already snacking on 1 packet. There goes my chips. 1 packet contains a lot. I need my food.

UGH.

Sometimes, even though he's my brother, he's nothing like me.

"Oh by the way, those are the other O2L members. Trevor, Ricky, Sam and Kian." He says while munching on the chips. My heart broke, my chips.

I waved to them and they said hi. It's awkward. All-in-all its just awkward. They soon walked off to do their stuff. As soon as they were gone, I ran to JC and got my chips.

HE AIN'T GETTING THOSE GOODIES.

JC began to chase after me, after which, the usual happens. He gets to me, threatens to tear up my favourite shirt, I give him the food, I lose. But still, take chances.

I walked back to the room to continue my packing. Only to find that Connor had put on my bra and was munching chips. I stared at him.

Like seriously? Wearing my bra? Well, a guy wearing my bra, something you don't see everyday.

"I won't help you get them off though. Good luck. And those chips, you can have them. I'll get to your cookies. I saw em' when I came in. Written it big, bold letters 'CONNOR'. I'm getting that." I said looking at Connor in the eyes. Connor looked at me. He placed the chips on the floor in an area without clothes and came running to me.

I was smart, while I still could. I ran up the stairs to Ricky's room, I think. Well whoever room this belongs to, everyone was here. When Connor ran after me into the room.

BAM! EMBARRASSING SHIT HAPPENED.

They all burst into laughter the moment they saw Connor. In my bra. That's what he gets for eating my chips. I'm protective of my food. (Even in real life)

His cheeks turned a bright red and started scratching his head in nervousness. He walked back downstairs to my room. While me, being the stupid one followed after.

"Hey Jo," Connor said once we reached my room. "Get your bra off me.... OR I'LL TICKLE YOU!!"

Oh shit. Tickles. I'm highly ticklish. He turns around and pins me to a wall. And starts the tickling.

HE IS SO GOOD AT TICKLING. I couldn't even break free.

"FINE FINE. I'LL HELP YOU!" I screamed in-between laughter. Connor turned around, to let me take off the bra and I unhooked the hook and he offered help to clean my room, again.

But I quickly pushed him outside. Boys are trouble. They are of no help. Goodness. This is gonna take a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is like useless. I guess it's a filler chapter. Next chapter, something really exciting is gonna happen. No, not really actually. Hm. Remember to vote, and comment how you want the story to be like! More interaction with the others?? Whatever. Just tell me. :)