Later

Steph's P.O.V

The bell rang letting us know it was the end of the day. I was instantly out of my seat and leaving the room with my things. I hurried to my locker and put all my things in my backpack before quickly locking it. In no time i was at Rob's classroom door. I walked right past it first and looked inside to see no one in the room  but rob. I looked around and no one was around so i quickly went into rob's room and closed the door.

He hadn't realized i was in the room until he heard the lock click. But by the time he looked up I was already halfway to his desk. He looked at me surprised and before he could say anything I leaned down pressing my lips to his. His lips started to move with mine and he pulled me down so i was sitting on him as we kissed. I leaned my head back as he kissed down my neck and back up to my lips. 

By the time we had both pulled away we were both breathing heavily. Rob looked at me and smiled causing me to giggle and blush. "I don't think we even kissed like that before. You just got right into that" Rob said chuckling and winking at me. I blushed again and pecked his lips. "Well I waited all day for that, I couldn't control myself." i said smiling. "well hey, i'm not complaining." He said pecking my lips back. "well  don't be surprised if it happens again. I still have to go to school for another 4 months. That's like 100 days of waiting 6 hours to kiss you!" I exclaimed. "well i guess being a teacher does have it's perks." Rob said chuckling. I kissed him one last time before attempting to get up, only to be pulled right back down and kissed on the lips. I smiled at Rob before getting off of him at last. 

"now then, My parents are gone for the week and I believe i need to teach you how to sculpt because last time you didn't do so well." i winked and walked to pick up my backpack that I didn't remember dropping by the door. 

"oh but i think i did very well last time" he said smirking at me. I blushed remembering everything that happened that day that seemed so far away.

Rob's P.O.V

The memory of the last time i was in her room entered my mind as we sat on her bed. I pulled off my shirt and threw it on her blowup chair. "why did you take your shirt off?" she asked looking confused but her eyes didn't move from my chest so i just smirked. "well we are sulpting are we not?" i asked. "yes but why did you take your shirt off?" she asked again looking up st me this time. "I don't want to get a perfectly good shirt dirty." i replied shrugging. She rolled her eyes before pulling off her own shirt. she was hotter than I remember. you could see she had slight abs showing on her stomach and she was slightly skinnier than last time, but not too skinny luckily.

"good point" she said winking before heading down to where she sculpts and draws and all that other art stuff she does. I watched her walk away for a second before following behind her. I looked around the room and was amazed at everything. There was a lot more stuff than the last time we were both in here. I stopped at a spot on the wall that seemed to have quite a few drawings that looked like me. "wow is that me?" I said pointing at the pictures and looking at steph. I could see a blush appear on her face when she nodded. I smiled and stepped closer placing my hand on her cheek. "You are an amazing drawer" i said pecking her on the lips.

"now then let's do some sculpting" i said excitedly. I was quite excited to actually learn how to do it. She smiled and got everything ready. Sadly this time i had to sit across from her as she showed me what to do.

I ended up doing quite well, i didnt mess the whole thing up this time. "wow for your first time doing this you are really good" steph said surprised. "well i'm just good att everything" I said sarcastically.  She did her cute little giggle before kissing me over the table. 

"so what do you want to do now?" I asked after we washed off all the clay. "hmm...well I was going to do some writing but since your here--" "I wanna watch!" i yelled before she could finish. She shook her head laughing and asked "you want to watch me write?" I nodded in agreement. She shrugged and we headed to her room. 

Steph's P.O.V

Rob plopped down on my bed and waited for me to lay next to him. I grabbed my USB and my laptop, hen laid next to him. He was really excited but I wasn't sure why I'm just writing.

My story was a love story and there was really no plan to it. "hey wait a minute thats my name!" Rob said surprised. I blushed because i had forgotten the story was about him and I. I just continued to write and with every cute part there was an 'awe' from rob and every bad part there was an 'uh oh'. I hadn't really worked on it in a while and it wasn't quite about rob and i in real life but another version of us.

"you know it is very hard to focus with you playing with my hair and kissing me" I said looking over at rob. He chuckled and said "well it seems like it is making you write some quite romantic parts." I rolled my eyes and giggled hen continued to write.

"Well i'm out of ideas" I said when i could no longer think of anything to write. "oh oh can i write something?" He asked excitedly. I lookedat him confused but nodded and handed him my laptop. "I'm going to go get something for us to eat well you do that" I said kissing his cheek and getting off the bed.  "okay" he said completely focused on writing. 

When i came back with some food my parents had left, I set the plates down on my dresser and laid back on my bed while it cooled off. I leaned over to kiss rob and he kissed me deeply using his tongue. "where did that come from?" I asked when he pulled away. "sorry i was really into the story" he said passing me my laptop. 

I skimmed over what he had wrote while i was gone, whiich was quite a bit. "Rob! That is dirty!" I exclaimed hitting his arm lightly. He chuckled and said "Well hey someone had to write it and you gave me the pefect setup when you stopped." I laughed and set my laptop down beside my bed before rolling ontop of Rob. "guess what" I said kissing his lips. "what?" He asked quietly. "I brought you food." I said quickly before getting up and grabbing the plates. 

He sighed but sat up to eat. "you know you are going to be 18 in june." Rob said and i looked at him confused. He winked and bit his lip and i realized what he meant and a blush appeared on my face. "That part of the story i just wrote just might happen in about 4 months" he said with a smirk causing me too blush even more. "well as long as it's with you I think I will be okay with that" I said smiling shyly. "awe baby that's so cute" He said leaning over to kiss my cheek. Once again i was blushing, but i ignored it and finished eating.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh damn,, what happened in that story!!