We're gonna be...

Steph's PO.V

We were down to just a couple weeks until school would start up again when Rob and I got a message. "Hey guys its Mr.Vanderburn. I'm just calling to let you know that a ton of people want to buy your EP. But we need to establish a payment to you guys and don't say you don't want it because I know you do. I'll be there tomorrow afternoon so we can talk about it."

When Rob and I heard the message I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "This is so great rob!" I said excitedly. "Wait that message was from yesterday! We got to get cleaned up a bit." Rob said and I just burst into laughter. "Robby poo have you looked around the house yet." I said motioning to his very clean house. "I cleaned up your house yesterday" I added. "Our house" He said. "What?" I asked confused. "You said my house, it's our house" He explained. I smiled and said "Oh I'm sorry I cleaned our house yesterday" then kissed his cheek. 

...

"So I'm thinking we can give you guys about 15% of whatever is made off of the EP, does that sound okay?" Mr. Vanderburn asked. "Okay that sounds good 15% can be a lot if a lot of people buy the EP." I said. "Okay I brought this little thing so that you guys can trust me better it's like a mini contract you just have to sign it and I'll sign as well giving you guys your own copy. It just basically says you get 15% of whatever we make and you are in control of where we can sell it and when to take it off the market and so on." he handed us the paper and Rob quickly read it over before signing it at the bottom. I took the page from him reading over it myself and signing under his name and on another spot that I had to sign on the page. Mr. Vanderburn signed in three places then handed us a copy of the page which we all signed again and we kept it for ourselves.

"Okay so if it's okay with you we are going to put the EP on market tomorrow and whoever wants to buy it can unless you say otherwise, is there anywhere you can think of right now that you would not like this to be sold?" He asked. "Nope I think anywhere is just fine. Let us know how it goes." Rob said and we both shook his hand. "Okay well I'll see you guys around then, oh and congrats on the marriage by the way." He added pointing down at our hands. "Thank you" we both said. 

"Yay money fame" I said almost sarcastically. Rob chuckled and said "We could have kept it from selling here in case someone from the school found it but I figured they wouldn't recognize it except maybe those friends of yours who I'm surprised I haven't seen all summer." Rob said. My eyes widened for a moment forgetting all about that but he did have a point only my friends would notice and they wouldn't say anything. "you're right and I am actually surprised too I haven't seen them since school." I said and thought about it for a while.

"Oh well we were busy all summer with the EP so I guess there wasn't much time to hangout anyway. And it will be a good surprise for them." I added. Then the phone rang. I picked it up and answered.

hello?

hi Steph it's Mr.Vanderburn again

oh hey is something wrong with the EP?

no well ya kind of i forgot to ask you guys the most important part, what do you want to name it?

I looked to Rob who was listening also because it was on speaker. 

summertime lovin' Rob suggested.

Does that work okay?

Yes it does do you want your names on it or a group name?

how about The heavens?

haha very creative okay thank you guys

no problem we'll talk to you later

okay bye

bye

I hung up the phone and smiled at Rob. "We're gonna be famous" was all he said before kissing me out of nowhere. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ummmmm