what the hell?!

Steph's P.O.V

It was weird seeing My fiance being bestfriends with another teacher but it was also normal. Jake and I talked a bit but most of it was school talk because everything else eventually got awkward. 

One day after class I was talking to Jake just about school stuff again when out of no where he just kissed me. I didn't expect it at all so my hand just immediately flew up smacking him across the face. I was blank for a moment then said, "What the hell?!" He looked at me with his hand on his cheek and just shrugged. "Really a shrug thats all you have to say?!" i practically yelled. "Rob is your best friend!" I said as Bobby walked out of the change room.

"Hey what's going on out here?" He asked. "She just kissed me" Jake said dropping his hand from his cheek. "and when I pulled away she just slapped me." he continued. "oh bullshit," I said before going at him only to be stopped by Bobby. "Let me go he kissed me and I hi him for doing it!" I yelled still trying to go towards him and hit him. 

I finally got out of Bobby's grip and my fist flew at Jake hitting his eye and cheek bone. "Hey what's going on in here?!" yelled the principal who had just walked in to see the punch. next to him was a kid from my gym class who must've seen something.

I stepped back towards Bobby gripping my hand from the pain that I suddenly felt from the impact of my fist on his face. 

"This student kissed me, slapped me and punched me in the face out of know where!" Jake replied pointing at me. "I DID NOT!" I yelled back. I could see the small smirk on his face knowing that he would be believed and I wouldn't because I'm only a student. "You two my office now, Mr. Fitxgerald I'll speak with you after class" the principal said. Bobby and I headed to the office. He must have thought Bobby was involved in this whole mess but I would tell the truth and he is not part of it. 

"Now Stephanie I thought you were a good kid, you have never been in trouble before so what exactly happened in there?" the principal asked. I went on to explain my side of the story and how Bobby was trying to help and how Jake was lying. He said nothing afterwards he just motioned for me to leave. 

After classes I went to find Rob and told him the whole story on the way home. "What the hell! I knew there was something off about him, he hasn't changed at all," Rob said hitting the door with his fist. "Look it's no big deal if anything I'll get kicked out of his class or suspended for a while, that will work out perfectly because I won't have to see him anymore and want to hit him again," I assured him. "It's not that it's that he knows you're my fiance and he knows how I feel about you and yet he still went ahead and kissed you!" he said in frustration.

I put my hands on his shoulders and rubbed them to calm him down. sitting him next to me on the couch. "Listen you can go beat him up later, but right now I have had a very stressful day and I would like to sit and relax with my future husband for a while. what do you say we go out and sit in the hottub for a while?" I suggested. He let out a deep breath relaxing a little more and reaching up for my hand. "Okay, I just hope you aren't aloud to go back to his class." He stood up taking my hand and helping me up and we headed forour swimsuits.

...

"So how hard did you hit him?" Rob asked breaking the silence. I smiled and said "So hard his face was so red after, and the punch was way worse he'll definitely have a black eye. I might get bruised knuckles but it was worth it" I said looking at my hands. He moved across the hottub to sit next to me and said, "That is why I love you so much, I just pray that I'm never on the other end of that fist like he was." We both laughed and he kissed we gently before we leaned back and sat in a nice silence for a while.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would definitely punch that guy if I was Robert Downey jr's Fiance!  what do you guys think will happen with Steph or Mr. Fizz? let me know your thoughts :)