He's A Dragon

DISCLAIMER: This collection of stories was written between 2016-2019. So ages are younger and there's definitely a lot of teenage angst and weirdness. Please enjoy my younger self spiraling into madness as the chapters go on. -Kenzie

Floppy Dishtowels welcome to the third book! How is everyone? Excited? Happy? Ready for more 5SOS weirdness? Good!

This time, things will be more hectic, weirder, and funnier. I know I said that last time, but I really mean it.

So buckle your bananas and flip your desks! It's time for 5SOS Preferences and Requests Part 3!

He's A Dragon:

Ashton: "But you see, I breathe fire and scare away idiots who only want to save you because you're royalty. That must count for something." Ashton sighed, letting his forked tongue hang out of his mouth.

"Ashton I don't want to be stuck in a freaking dungeon forever because you think everyone that comes down here is selfish. I want to see the outside world. I want to experience new things. But I can't with you being overprotective." You argued, placing your hands on your hips.

The red scaled dragon let out a puff of smoke and a whine. "But Y/N, I'm bored without you. Please stay."

You gently patted his snout and kissed his nose. "Who said I can't take you with me? I still love you. I just don't want to be in here anymore."

Ashton blinked at you with large hazel eyes. "If I get us out, will you stay by my side?"

You nodded and stroked the side of his neck. "Just promise me you won't eat any more people who like me."

His chest rumbled with laughter as he stood up on all fours and shook out his sandy mane. He yawned and nudged you gently with his tail. "I promise. Now get on before I decide to sleep instead."

You climbed on his back and tangled your fingers in his mane. "I'm ready. But this time, please don't do any of your tricks. Last time I got a concussion."

Ashton stretched out his wings and began running at high speed, enough to get himself off the ground. "Hold on Y/N. Shield yourself." He rammed himself against the stone walls, trying to break one open.

You held on tightly and gritted your teeth at the impact.

Ashton managed to make a sizable crack in the stone and blew fire on his claws. He scratched at the crack and watched as the wall began to crumble and buckle under.

Coughing, you swatted at the dust and snuggled into Ashton's back. "Are you Ok Ash?"

Ashton cackled and stamped his foot. "I did it! Y/N we're getting out of here!"

You giggled and held on tight as he took off into the overcast sky. The feeling of the crisp air against your skin was something you couldn't begin to describe. The wind in your hair and the sense of freedom sunk into your bones.

"How's it going up there?" Ashton called out, soaring through the sky.

"It's so perfect. It's better than I expected Ash." You sighed softly and closed your eyes.

When Ashton found a suitable place to land, he let you off and went in search of firewood since it's frowned upon to set a field on fire.

You rubbed your eyes and glanced up at the now starry night. You felt so small. How in the world would you survive out here with only a dragon.

You heard a loud clunk and you spun to see a tree trunk the size of Ashton laying in the grass. Ashton stood beside it with a grin on his face, along with needle like items sticking out of his cheeks and nose.