He's A Tattoo Artist

I  got  this  idea  from  having  my  tattoo  done  and  I  wondered  what  would  it  be  like  if  our  boys  were  tattoo  artists.

I  hope  you  loves  think  it's  as  fun  of  an  idea  as  I  do  :)

Ashton: "Alright. Let's get that sketched out shall we?" Ashton grinned, grabbing his sketch book.

You smiled and explained the black and white swirls that you wanted. Ashton nodded and began to draw precise lines and intricate details.

You watched as his pen flew across the page, inspiration flowing out of him. He squinted a bit and tilted the image to the side. He then went back to work, retracing and finalizing his lines.

"Ok love. Take a look at that and tell me what you think." He smiled and handed you the drawing.

He had captured the exact image you had in your mind and you nodded. "This is perfect."

Ashton ripped the page out of his sketch book. "Now for the fun part. Placement. Where were you wanting this?"

You pointed to your shoulder and at the top of your chest. "I want it to come down a bit from my shoulder."

"Easy peasy. I'm gonna need you to bring your shirt down and your bra strap off." He instructed and you did as asked. He then had you lay down on the reclining leather chair and started washing his hands.

"So how long have you been a tattoo artist?" You asked, the nerves setting in.

"About four years now." He said, drying his hands before putting on gloves. "I was actually quite fond of doing art and it led me to tattooing."

"That's really cool. How many tattoos do you have?"

Ashton smiled and grabbed the antiseptic cleaner. "I have quite a few. I stopped counting after fifteen."

You took a deep breath as he cleaned your shoulder and upper chest. You watched as he took the drawing and placed it on your skin. He began to transfer the stencil and gently peeled off the paper.

"Go have a look in the mirror and see if that's where you want it. I can always change it." He helped you off the chair and motioned towards the full body mirror on the wall.

You glanced at the pen design on your skin and frowned a little. Something was missing. "Do you think you could add another swirl on my collarbone?"

Ashton stood and waltzed towards you with his pen in hand. "Sure can. Just hold still for me." He placed his non-drawing hand on your other shoulder while he drew in another swirl delicately on your collarbone.

You looked in the mirror once again and nodded. "Much better. Thank you."

Ashton grinned and sat on his stool. "Ready? I promise I won't fuck up."

You giggled and got back into position on the chair, exposing your shoulder to him. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be. And if you do fuck up, I'll just have to smack you upside the head."

He chuckled and got out his tattoo machine. He unwrapped the new needle and pushed it in place. He then put plastic over the machine and held it in place with a rubber band. He had two containers of ink on the counter, black and white.

"I'm going to do the outline first, then I'll go back and fill in the color." He explained as he turned on the machine and started to gather black ink onto the needle.