Fanfic ideas

Hi!! So I have had many ideas, but I just don't have the time/motivation/imagination/ability/skill to write them. So they are yours.

Sooooo here are the rules.

1) I am not going to make you comment or DM me about if you want it or not; if you really wanted the idea, you would just TAKE IT. So just like, take it.
2) if you think that it is an original story line and stuff and you want to be the only one to have it then DM ME ONLY. COMMENTS WILL NOT GET UOU ANYTHING. I will take it off of the book so no one else can take it. First come first serve. You can use it as a teenfic if you want, but if it says it's supposed to be a Fanfic then it's a fanfic.

3) I would appreciate it if you could possibly put my name in there once in a while to just get it out there:) ad if you win any awArds, then GREAT THE CREDIT GOES ALL TO YOU BECAUSE YOURE THE ONE WHO WROTE IT.
4) I will want to read it, so like, tell me the name of it:)

And as it goes for the plot...

You can change the description, name(s) and title of the book if you want to. I mean, I want to read it, so like tell me the name of the book. I probably won't have very many good story names because I'm not good at that. So if you want to change it go head.
Don't take forever to write it please:)

I AM A VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON IF YOU WANT TO SHIP ANY ONE I AM FINE WITH DAT.
I am a hard On Larry shipper. But like, it's your book, you do whateva.
But like... Louis tops.
Or Harry power bottom.
Be imaginative, I really want to see my ideas come to life err.

Okay, thanks!