Yes Master/ Yes Your Majesty

Roselyn Elliot Marie Louise Eleanor Pincely III is not your average girl, but the girl who goes by Rose is trying her best to be just that; another face in the crowd. Escaping her busy and unwanted life in the outskirts of London to the big city in New York, she tries her best to keep her life hidden. She's been kept from the outside dangers of the world, so stepping into America she was so naive and had no idea of what was to come.

Niall James Horan is not your average boy, either. Coming to New York City for a major drug deal with a gang in America, he cannot have distractions nor any restraints. He's known everywhere in Ireland, along with pretty much everywhere else in Europe. Sometimes, though, he just wants to step out of his gang life for a few hours to recollect himself. Don't get him wrong, he loves his job; what with all the drugs, guns, and girls that you want what fool wouldn't?

When the two of them meet, Rose is fascinated with his tattooed skin and many peircings, and he with her innocents and kindness. Their identities are secret to eachother, and maybe they can get to know the real side of each other.

---

Niall is a gang member and Rose is a princess in the outskirts of London and they don't know each other's identity but the fall in love and yay.