Nostradamus

He's the start of the magic school thingy. Like hogwarts or something. But with black magic instead.

So it's about the kids at school and how they learn they are part of black magic and all.

This one kid, lets say, Eddie Gregory, is actually related to Nostradamus. His parents, who's dad is a black magic user and mother is a muggle, hid that from him.

Eddie soon finds out, though, when he starts school at Nostradamus Institute for Black Magic. His teacher, Professor Sraper, recognised him because he has really long nails like his father... an like Nostradamus had, too. Nobody can have those long of nails unless you're a Nostradamus.

And everyone hates him because they're not special and he is. They think the only way they can be big is if they're special.

But they don't realize that they are because they're mortals and do black magic.

Needs research. I really like this idea but it needs a lot I cleaning up. You can change the plot I was just giving a general thingy.

So Nostradamus is a guy who predicts the future. Like the 2016 presidential election and the date that they were going to open his tomb and all... So maybe that Eddie guy can like, tell the future and all.