Repairman

I looked down at my beaten up truck.
"And you're sure you can't fix it?" I asked flipping my perfectly curled hair over my shoulder. I am going to be so late for this interview.

"Sorry," the young Irish guy said. "Not today anyway."

"Well then how soon?" I asked frantically.

"Well, since the engine is blown because it's so old... in about two weeks." He said, scratching the back of his neck as his eyebrows raised while he looked at me.

"Two weeks? I have an interview to go to in two hours! How the hell am I going to get places?!" I exclaimed as I paced around the small car shop.

"I could uh," he cleared his throat. "Drive you... places- to your interview, maybe?" He mumble at me.

I glared at him. "What, is that some type of newbie joke? Take the newbie places in the small town?" I asked sarcastically.

He shrugged. "I was just offering..." He mumbled.

"Well, thanks, but I don't need your help." I said. I looked at the clock. one and a half hours until my interview.

"OKay." he said and started walking away.

"Maybe just to the interview." I admitted.

"I'll get my keys!" He said over his shoulder in the other room.

--
Where Niall is a repairman who falls in love with his client.