Larie

So it's in the future, in like, 4800's, and the government think that Laries are a species. They have everything wrong, like they think that Larry Stylinson is one person and that they're a god or something, so the origin of the actual Larry Stylinson is gone.

So there's this girl who lives in the museum as an exhibit, and she's a Larie. so the people at the museum taught her how to walk and talk and all, and they taught her the things of Larry stylinson (but now she doesn't know the right things because they taught her the wrong things).

This boy, who is interested in the Larie Species, is awed by her.

The girl wants to find her brother, who is a 'Wild Larie' in Amsterdam. So the boy breaks her out of the museum and they go to find her brother and all and of coarse they fall in love.

Then the girl learns the true origins of Larry Stylinson.

And the boy turns into a Larie so they can get married.

So to make this story line a bit easier, I thought of a few rules/procedures that they may follow. 

FOR LARIES:
-Larie is a type of species, like a dog, a human, ect. They're treated as if they were animals, but people wouldn't keep them as pets. They are taken good care of , and they're going extinct, so most of them are in museums or labs.

-because people have lost the true origins, people think that Larry Stylinson is one person, and is looked at like a god or something. (really, it's two people that we ship:D)

-Larie can only produce with/marry Laries.

-a person can become a Larie.

FOR PEOPLE
-they have two first names and a last name instead of a first, middle, and last name. (Ex. John-jimmy Doe)

-each person has a robot (who is the same gender as the person) to help them try new things and all. (Keep in mind that they're in the future)

-they have the robot from when they start school(age 5) until they end school (age 18).

-the robot does EVERYTHING with the person.

This idea is a bit different, so I hope you like it!