Death of the Goat Girl

She ha eyes of those of a goat; horizontal, rectangular pupils surrounded by a white ring, then her usual light blue iris. Small horns poked out from under long hair; brown ears hidden behind a tangle of dirty blonde. Her nose pontes upward like a who-person from Dr. Seuss against her pale skin.

She was a soft spoken, small girl. Her head always focused, down to earth. She almost always was punctual. She cared for other people, and would help anyone to her best ability if she had to.

Her name was Satra.

He had eyes of those of a crow; dark, round and beady. His nose was pointed downwards, long and ugly. His ears, hidden beneath choppy jet black hair, were small holes on the side of his head. His wings, usually underneath a leather jacket, were skinny and black.

He was a cold young man, who is t care about anyone besides himself. He didn't talk, much less look at anyone. Hr wasn't shy, he just didn't bother seeking friendship in the people aroun him. He didn't want love.

His name was Case.
And they fell in love.

Sozzzzzz that's long but like, I wanted to get the descriptions out there... so she's a goat- symboli for protection. And he's a crow- symbolic for death. They're two total poopsites but they love each other. Then you can make a second book/short story called PROTECTION OF THE CROW BOY yea know?