Betray

"Max," she groaned into my mouth. I hummed.

"We can't-" we kissed for a bit. I was needy and lustful, and I can say the same for her.
"We can't do this." she finally said, still kissing me harshly. She grabbed for the hem of my shirt, tugging on it. I broke our kiss for a split second, taking off my shirt and throwing it across my bedroom.

"Just don't think about her." I said to her. I attacked her lips again. They moved in sync, learning each other's rhythm. Our tongues fought for dominance.

"What about Karen? This will-" I pulled off her shirt. "this will crush her," she said. I started kissing down her jaw to her neck. I left small bites and kisses, soothing then with my tongue.

"You're so beautiful." I told her, looking down at her shirtless body. So many of her insecurities floated away when we were together and I love that. I loved how I could make her love herself.

She blushed, of coarse, and I kissed her lips again.
"I love you." she mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more." I started pulling on my jeans belt.
---

Okay so that's the description. So I was thinking it was like two best friends (Karen and the other girl, lets say her name is Sarah ) came back to school from over the Summer. They both have exciting news that they met a boy.
But they met the same boy.
Sarah got more involved with the boy and they fell in love.
Karen and the boy just kissed once on the beach and she thinks she's in love.
Karen doesn't know that Sarah met the same boy as her.
But Sarah obvi know.

So Karens trying to get It on with the boy, max, and really Sarah and max are dating and in love.

So Sarah and max have to keep it a secret from Karen about it.
And soon enough Karen finds out...
Then it's your turn to do your writer thing!!