Reputation

Jake Cummings is the most populate boy at school. He's super smart, super cute, and the quarterback for the high schools football team.

Jamie Becker is not your typical high school girl. She's very shy, expressing herself through her artwork. She's not a loser, per say, but she doesn't fall into the populate crowd either.

Jake and Jamie have been together for over five months now... secretly.

At first jakes excuse was that coach wouldn't let anybody's have girlfriends during football season to distract them- which is true- but when the season ends and jakes friends come out with their girlfriends Jamie can't help but wonder why they haven't come out publicly.

Jake loves jamie, he really does, but he care for his reputation as well. After having a lob talk with his father about it, jake chooses to try and keep both his girlfriend and good reputation.

Meet Mark Cummings; back stage director and bass player for the school band. He isn't athletic like his younger brother is, but is just as smart- or even smarter- then him.

Mark had fallen in love with Jamie over the summer when she would come an hang out with jake. He learned her week spots, what made her laugh. How to get her angry just to make her happy again. He's not afraid of what people think if him. And he's not afraid to tell her about her boyfriends little secret.

After telling jakie, she's stuck with choosing over a boy that she loves who is too self-centred to show it back, or a man who is not afraid to show his true feelings for her.

Who will she chose?