No is NO

-Evie POV-

Jooheon performed like an idol, everyone including myself were blown away.

He sure did shine tonight.

When he got off stage, it was my cue to get away from Hoseok before Jooheon noticed.

"That was amazing." Jungkook complimented.

"Your man got moves." Taehyung added.

I smiled and thanked them then looked over at Hoseok.

He kept a serious face.

My smile faded slowly.

"I guess you're going now?" He assumed.

Why does he sound mad? Is he upset?

I don't think I should bother.

"Obviously. He's my boyfriend." I reminded.

Hoseok nodded, "It was good seeing you. Again, I apologize."

Me too. I'm sorry, Hoseok. For unintentionally hurting you...

"It's all right... bye."

I slowly turned and exited the VIP section and went straight toward backstage.

Jooheon was in a room cooling off with his friends. When I entered, I congratulated all of them so happily.

Especially my boyfriend.

He made me so proud to be his girlfriend tonight. I'm so lucky.

I rewarded Jooheon with a big kiss, hoping it'd be enough yet knowing it wasn't.

Jooheon and I decided to leave the club a little early since he had already done his business.

I was holding his hand while we tried exiting.

Suddenly my boyfriend groaned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Fuck. I forgot my phone." He said, "Wait for me by the entrance. I'll be there, I gotta go get it."

"Jooheon--"

"Just go." He said and ran back.

I sighed and continued to find my way out.

Just as I was carefully making my way through the crowded club, some dumb bitch decided to nudge me in the tit.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, "Watch where you're going!"

The drunk girl who nudged me immediately turned around at my reaction.

Her eyes widen as did mine.

It's her.

The only bitch I hate in this world.

"Evie?" She said in disgust.

I scoffed, "Ew. It's you."

She scoffed as well, "Look what I've got here? If it isn't the biggest bitch on this planet."

"Fuck you, Steph." I snapped.

Steph.

Back in elementary, Steph and I became the best of friends. She was part of my group with Hoseok, we did everything together.

Until middle school came along. Steph found a new set of friends and a new boyfriend.

She completely forgot Hoseok and I existed, legitimately. She even called us losers.

Steph thought the world revolved around her, and THOUGHT she was in love.

Little did she know that her boyfriend was only with her to get closer to me. He stole my first kiss and she witnessed it.