Anything For You

-Hoseok POV-

After school I had no idea where my PREGNANT girlfriend had ran off to, until she texted me she was at the mall with a friend. I felt a huge relief.

Evie wants to have some time alone to herself and I guess she deserves it, especially after today. This school fucking sucks.

Yet again I'm not surprised, I was sort of expecting that.

My girlfriend and I can't attend graduation, it isn't fair. I'm definitely asking my dad for help.

In the meantime I need some bro time, my friends are meeting me at the dance studio soon. They'll keep my mind off of things for a while.

At least I think so.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-@ Dance Studio-

My friends are always there for me.

Well sometimes…

"I swear if I was there I would've punched the principal."

"No you wouldn’t, you're too much of a wimp. Shut up, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

Jin looked at me, "At least you guys aren't expelled."

"Yeah, that would've been some shit." Jimin said.

I sighed, ''I'm still bummed, what about prom?"

"Fuck prom." Yoongi said.

"Babe! Don’t be rude." Yoongi's girlfriend, Ivy said.

She giggled as Yoongi poked her to be quiet.

"What about prom?" Jungkook asked.

"I was hoping to take Evie to prom… you know?" I uttered.

"Awe. How adorable, too bad you can't now. It must suck, 'cause it would've been special for you two. Especially after what happened last year, she was a lost girl. But now look! You guys are about to have baby while in high school. Others would say it isn't a good thing, but for you two it is! Awe.." Taehyung said.

Must he state the obvious?

"Can you please shut the fuck up?" I told him.

He smiled at me innocently.

Yoongi looked at me while he stroked his girlfriends hair, "So what are you going to do?" He asked.

I put my head down, "I don’t know…"

Jimin snickered his teeth, "Man up."

"Huh?" I lifted my head.

My eyes locked with Jimin, "If you can't bring Evie to prom, bring prom to her. I would for my girlfriend… if I had one."

"What are you implying?" I asked.

Jimin sighed, "Dress up nice, and take her some place nice. It's the least you can do for her, I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

The more I thought about it, the more it made sense.

"I see what you're saying." I said.

He smiled, "We will help you."

"What?" Yoongi said, "Nah-ah. I'm going to prom."

Ivy nudged her boyfriend, "What's wrong with helping?"

"I'm lazy as fuck, haven't you noticed?" Yoongi asked her.

Some of us laughed.

Ivy snickered her teeth then looked at me, "You should make her happy no matter what." She said.