Make Up S.E.X

-Hoseok POV-

Evie told me where to meet her, yet I'm not sure why she wanted me to come so late.

It's nearly midnight, my parents almost caught me too. I swear this girl is something else.

The cab pulled up in front of the a big beautiful house.

?!

"Are we here?" I asked.

"Duh. Why else did I stop?" Said the cab driver.

What the-- Evie's been staying here?

Whose house is this?

"Are you getting out or what, kid?" The cab driver asked.

"Give me a minute please. I'm paying you." I nearly muttered.

The moment of truce has come, either Evie comes home with me, or who knows.

She'll run.

I sighed and paid the driver, then soon walked up to the porch of the big house.

Why is it so big?

Before I even rang the bell, Evie answered the door.

I nearly gasped, "Fuck. You startled me."

"Come inside." She said.

"Right." I said and proceeded.

Just as I should've predicted, this house is just as beautiful inside.

"You should've said you were living in paradise." I told her.

"Yeah well... what can I say?"

She escorted me into the marvelous living room, we sat together on the couch.

"Do you want anything to drink? Are you hungry?" She asked.

"No. What I want is answers. Why did you run away? Was it because of what I did? If so I'm REALLY sorry and I have a logical explanation." I said, "Oh and whose house is this?! Did you run into a millionaire?" I added.

Evie chuckled light heartedly.

"I'm not laughing. I'm serious. Tell me." I reminded.

"Ok ok. Just calm down." She said.

"How can I? You've been missing for days, I thought the worst shit possible! AND you ran from me the other night!"

"That was a mistake." She assured, "I didn't mean to but I wasn't ready to face you yet."

"Why?"

Evie lowered her head timidly.

"Are you scared of what awaits you at home?" I asked.

Her eyes slowly met mine, "...yes." she whispered.

I frowned and held her hand, "I'll be right by your side and go through it with you."

She yanked her hand away, "No. You don't understand!"

"I don't?"

"No! Everyone thinks Ravi and his friends abducted me. They didn't! They're the greatest people I ever met, I don't want them to suffer over a false accusation." She explained.

"Who the fuck is Ravi?" I asked.

"Ravi is the guy I met at the club, he bought me home here. This is HIS house."

My eyes widen, "You fucked him?"

She hit me, "No horse face! I did not, Ravi just took me home and yeah... we strangely got along the next morning and we've been friends ever since."