Baby Daddy

-Hoseok POV-

When you love someone, you want nothing more than for them to be happy.

To maintain that happiness, things must go right, but what happens when things go wrong?

What do you do?

Do you panic?

Do you try and fix it?

Do you give up?

Well tell you what, I don't fucking know what I AM GOING TO DO because I feel like I was hit with a bowling ball.

My girlfriend is pregnant and we're not even 18 yet. This is what happens when you get drunk and have sex kids, don't do it.

Now the only question on MY mind is, what the FUCK am I going to do?

"...so what did you say when Evie told you she was.. you know. Pregnant." Taehyung awkwardly asked.

I sighed, "I fainted."

"You fainted." Yoongi retaliated.

"Mhm. I went into shock and I passed out."

"Then what happened?" Jin asked.

"Well... when I regained my consciousness, I told Evie I'll call her later and left." I explained.

"And how did she feel about that?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. She just said ok." I said.

"Why did you leave?" Namjoon asked, "You had nothing to say?"

"And what was I supposed to say?" I asked.

"I don't know something.? She's pregnant with YOUR baby." Jungkook told me.

"I know." I said calmly, "That's why I didn't say anything. She's fucking pregnant."

"So?" Yoongi snapped.

"Soooo I don't know what to do. I can't accept it." I admitted.

"What?" Taehyung said.

"That's bullshit." Jimin said.

"Aren't you the one who always tells Evie to face her reality?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah and?"

"Uhm wake up and face yours you dickweed!" Yoongi told me.

"How would you feel if Ivy told you she was pregnant?" I asked him, regarding his girlfriend.

"See, that would never happen." He said.

"What makes you so sure?" Jungkook asked him.

"Ivy is on the pill." Yoongi said.

I rolled my eyes.

"How could you have let this happen?" Jin asked me, "Did I not buy you a whole box of condoms for your birthday?"

"Guys I know. I fucked up, please don't cut ass on me right now. This is serious." I warned.

"We're being serious too." Namjoon said, "I don't know about you but if I was in your position I wouldn't have left my PREGNANT girlfriend alone."

"Ok so do I go back?" I asked.

"You can't go back now." Jimin told me, "She's probably crying."

"And she probably thinks you're gonna walk out on her." Taehyung added.

"Which comes to the conclusion that she won't want to see you." Jungkook concluded.

Fuck. They make a point.