Baby J.O

-Evie POV-

Last week was Graduation.

I'll never forget it, Graduation was so uplifting, filled with hope, a huge achievement in my life. My friends and family were all there.

I walked across that stage pregnant, but proud.

The cheering was overwhelming as well, I never realized how much support I really had. Turns out not everyone thought I made a mistake, not everyone thought my life was over, not everyone doubted me.

That alone, was really meaningful to me.

However, the best part was seeing Hoseok graduate as well, to watch each other graduate after all we were put through, really makes us feel like we played it safe.

I'm so ready to have his baby, our baby.

Tomorrow is my due date, Hoseok and I are heading over to the hospital first thing in the morning. I'm still a bit nervous.

I was in my room reading a book, when my boyfriend walked inside with a slice of vanilla cake.

"That looks tasty, what you got there?" I asked.

He smiled and sat beside me, "A vanilla cake with appricot jam. Want some?"

"Don't even ask, yes!" I said.

He giggled and fed me.

"Mmm~ so good," I said.

"I know right?"

I sighed and rubbed my tummy, "So... how do you feel about officially becoming a dad tomorrow?"

Hoseok looked at me, "Grateful, excited, marvelous."

I giggled, "Really?"

He nodded gracefully, "You have no idea babe!"

I smiled and looked away, "...I just hope we'll be the best parents."

"We are. We're waiting for him with clothes, diapers, a crib, milk. All that good stuff. Oh and the most important- Love."

"Haha... that's true."

"Why? Are you getting cold feet?" He teased.

"..maybe."

"Evie--"

"I know I know, we gotta be strong for the baby.."

"Exactly."

I sighed, "I just-- whenever I think about what we went through, I get nervous.."

Hoseok put down the plate and laid next to me, "Why?"

My eyes met his, "What will the future hold for us after tomorrow? Will our baby be ok?"

He smiled and rubbed my tummy, "One way to find out. Right fella?" Hoseok asked, he gently pressed his head against my baby bump, "I know you're going to be ok, I'll make sure."

"Hoseok I'm being serious." I said.

He sat up, "As am I."

"But---"

He kissed me, "Just shut up already, don't worry so much. It's not good for the baby."

"Hoseok--"

He stuffed cake in my mouth, "You're just hungry."

I chewed then swallowed and pouted, "You're not as nervous as I am because you're not going to give birth to him."

"Hey! I helped you make him." He argued.

"And that was hella easy for you, wasn't it?" I asked.