Senior Trip

-Hoseok POV-

A lot has happened in as little as one month, I'm barely getting rest.

Though it's kind of crazy to think that I'm handling this situation remarkably well.

Of course it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for our parents.

My girlfriend and I are very grateful, and appreciate all their help and or support.

Makes me want to be a much better parent since I'm going to be one soon.

Evie is now five months pregnant, her baby bump is just starting to show.

I finally got to feel my baby move around inside her, especially after our baby heard my voice

It was almost magical, the more I talked the more it moved.

Our baby must love me.

Life can be beautiful sometimes..

"Hobi!" Evie shouted as she ran down the hall toward me.

I shut my locker and caught her in my embrace, "Woah. Slow down you have to be careful." I told her.

Evie ignored my caution, "Have you seen this?" She asked and put a flyer in front of my face.

I snatched it from her, "What's this?"

"A contest specifically for seniors! I think you should try it out." She said.

"What's the prize?" I asked and looked at her.

She sighed, "Can't you read?"

"I--"

Evie snatched the flyer back and pointed at the small print, "Fifteen lucky seniors will win a free trip to New York! Each one will be able to bring ONE person as a bonus!"

I gasped, "What?! Oh my gosh I've always wanted to visit New York! How can I win?"

"By showing them the best dance choreography ever!"

Pause.

My eyes met hers, "Say what?"

"Only the best dancers will be chosen. How many seniors do we know, dance flawlessly? You have a guaranteed chance to win!" She said.

I laughed, "Oh yeah? No thanks."

I walked away from her.

"What? Hobi!" She called and followed me.

"I'm not signing up." I snapped.

She scoffed, "Why not?"

"What are my chances? I could never win that free trip."

"You're good!"

"Good. Not great." I told her.

Evie stood in front of me and stopped me from walking, "What are you scared of?"

"Please get out of my way." I said.

"When will you believe that you're amazing?" She asked.

"I dance enough at the club and I win money." I reminded.

"Then you can dance for this contest and win a free trip!" She encouraged.

I rolled my eyes, "Please. You just want me to win so you can go to New York. If you want to go so bad then win this yourself!"

Evie frowned, "Why are you being such a jerk about this? I don't actually expect you to win... I just thought this would be a fun opportunity since you love to dance."