Prologue

The story starts with me, a boy in grade ten. I wasn't the smartest or the strongest, but I had been seeing the end for five years. Three years until the end, three years until the end. Don't be silly, I am a regular fifteen year old, seeing the future is just silly. Besides, my predictions are sometimes just of things I see on TV, it could be just one of those instances, I hope. I mean, don't get me wrong it would be cool to shoot lightning out of my hands and be the leader of a team of people with powers. Then again, knowing everything before it happens, powerless to change it, would be a curse. The rift is coming in three years; the rift is coming in three years. To think it's all because a version of me committed a crime. I came back in time to stop my life from getting to that horrible state. Without anything to hold that version of me back though, I slowly became evil. Then I realized that something wasn't right so I went back in time to stop myself from ever changing my life in the first place; at least that is what I think my dreams are trying to say.

As the two of me fought they jumped through time until they came to the most important time in all three of my current lives in January of 2018; the time at which the bank first came into each of the now three of my current lives.