Chapter 12 The End?

"Why is the dream realm so different from the last time we were here?" asked Rubberer worriedly. "It is being partially controlled by Sliver McGiver and Spyderly now," said Electronic sadly.

"Big Ears, is that you?" asked Electronic looking at the person on the ground in front of him. "He is dead," said Think Tank sternly. "I guess he has gained the knowledge of what lies beyond the end," said Electronic sadly. "Yes I guess he has," said Think Tank sadly. "His fate is now in Ackaley's hands," said Electronic sadly.

"So you are here now, finally it feels like I was waiting forever," said Spyderly being evil and annoying her purple eyes meeting Electronic's gold eyes. "I am going to take you down, Spyderly!" yelled Electronic his gold eyes overpowering her purple eyes. "So I see you brought only those that can't be hypnotized by my powers; smart move, but I can summon an army," said Spyderly not really caring while floating in the air and picking her nails. "This is the dream realm so I can summon an army as well no big deal," said Electronic while making chairs for his team to sit on his eyes glowing a dim but sturdy gold. "So let's get to the summoning," said Spyderly evilly.

"Who are you going to summon?" asked Stunter hopefully. "All I can say is this going to be fun, okay should I start with video game characters or movie/ TV characters or book characters or real people?" asked Electronic like a kid in a candy store. "Why not all at once?" asked Think Tank knowing the answer ahead of time. "Brilliant," said Electronic happily as his eyes emitted a happy gold colour.

So Electronic summoned everything he could thing of; Legend of Dragoon characters, characters from Enders game, Star Wars characters, Marvel comics characters, Spyro the dragon and friends from the original Spyro trilogy, Wild Arms one characters, Pirates of the Caribbean characters, Breath of Fire three and four characters, characters from the Maximum Ride series, Indiana Jones characters, Firefly characters, Doctor Who characters, Stargate SG1characters, Stargate Atlantis characters, Stargate SGU characters and even youtubers such as; Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and Venturiantale.

"Hey where is Pewdiepie?" asked Jacksepticeye noticing that he wasn't there. "He is on the bad guy side ohhhhh," said Electronic jokingly as he got weird looks. "There is going to be a Jack team made up of Jack O'Neill, Jack Van Burace, Jacksepticeye, Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Jack Harkness," said Electronic as he got more weird looks. "Sorry I couldn't help myself," said Electronic smiling while getting even stranger looks. "So you brought us here to help you fight?" asked Jacksepticeye worriedly. "Yes what's the matter with that?" asked Electronic acting like nothing is weird. "We are just youtubers we don't have any sort of power here, we aren't heroes or video game/ TV characters," said Venturian worriedly. "But you have imagination and the people that you play as in those games become part of you and you get power from your names as well you and everyone here is an icon and helped me and continues to help me thought the toughest of times," said Electronic in a happy sad way.

The battle raged for days on end but time is weird here it doesn't make much sense much like in video games and the final boss is upon us, the credits are about ready to roll.