Chapter 11 The Cop

My story starts when I was four. I was saved by a man and he kept showing up and saving me. I became a cop when I was physically eighteen but thanks to my time travel power I was mentally a hundred without any of the usual problems that would come with that. I kept on using my power to see the future and my power to travel through time to stop crimes until I came across a really weird incident. I could see it but I couldn't find anything about it in the future it seemed like a normal bank robbery so I went to stop it then I found out it was that man that had helped me out for so many years. Then I realized that if he was evil then what he had been doing must have been evil so I decided to stop him from stopping me stopping whatever I was doing. As I changed things stuff got weirder and weirder and eventually I wound up at the bank and he was there ready to fight me and I spotted someone down below and the bank disappeared and I screamed. "No!" Lucky for me, time and space were my allies so I wound up in a dream realm and I found out that the love of my life was in a nearby realm and she was being called Hypno. I took her away from the one called Electronic he didn't even really care for her. So I took her on an adventure throughout time and she gave birth to a daughter while we were on a pirate ship in the year 1550 and we named her Spyderly and then we went to the year 2050 to raise her where I took over the world or what was left of it anyways but I sent her back when she reached eighteen years of age to find out more about Electronic and, if necessary, kill him.