Chapter 10 The Story Of Sliver McGiver

This story started on a day in January 2018: I walked up to the bank ready to rob it and I did. I took off with the money but how in time and space was I supposed to know that somebody fifty years in the future was going to make a time machine and accidently bring me to the future and give me the super power to travel through time, and also the power to control wood and to be smarter than almost everyone. I decided to go back in time and fix all the things that went wrong in my life so I could finally bring worth back to the Clardy name like my great-grandfather would have wanted. I managed to do so, but I was then trapped in the rift without knowing the monster I had unleashed on humanity: that monster was me. I wound up back at the bank and there I was ready to fight the other me and then I spotted someone down below. The next thing I knew the bank was gone and I screamed. "No!"

"Where am I?" asked Sliver McGiver. "Why have I been brought back?" asked Sliver McGiver. "You will be my slave now," said Spyderly. "What are you?" asked Sliver McGiver. "Of course you wouldn't know me in your timeline let's just say I am the one who is going to use you to destroy Electronic," said Spyderly.