Chapter 2 Conversations About Electronic

"So Electronic since we can't say our real names how do you suggest we get to know each other?" asked Think Tank knowing this situation well.

"Well the best way is to tell each other about how you know me," answered Electronic also knowing this situation well.
"I like that idea," said Think Tank continuing the act.
"Sound Beam, Rubberer you go first," said Electronic while looking more at Rubberer than Sound Beam.
"Okay, well Electronic visited our farm almost yearly for five years," said Rubberer and Sound Beam remembering all the fun times. "Anyways am I the only one happy about the fact that whatever brought us here made it so we are all eighteen and gave us these outfits?" asked Rubberer finally figuring out that they were older and guessing how much and liking her new outfit.
"It is neat I guess, so since I have already started talking I will tell you how I know Electronic: we lived in the same complex along with Flamer," said Earth Eater strongly.
"Thank you Earth Eater now I don't have to say anything in front of all of them," said Flamer weakly but sincerely.
"No, problem Flamer buddy," said Earth Eater friendly.
"Think Tank you're next," said Electronic realizing he should have started with Think Tank.
"Okay," said Think Tank remembering what to say.
"We went to the same school and helped each other out with dealing with bullies," interrupted Faster beating Think Tank to the punch.

"I swear the next time you interrupt me I am going to hurt you Faster, but what he said is true," said Think Tank angrily.
"So Stunter, Monkgal and Fly Hair are my cousins there you go no need to introduce yourselves," said Electronic quickly.
"Hey!" yelled Stunter, Monkgal and Fly Hair angrily.
"Is for horses, cows and sheep," said Electronic with a smile on his face.

"Don't forget goats," interrupted Rubberer and Sound Beam happily.

"Anyways Hypno your turn," said Electronic trying to get this over with.

"Well Electronic's mom and my mom were good friends for a really long time so naturally we became friends," said Hypno remembering the bad times more than the good.
"Split and Invis your turn," said Electronic getting tired of this. "Well Electronic went to the same church then the same school as us," said Split and Invis remembering all the fun times.
"Chrona your turn," said Electronic trying to put enthusiasm into his words.
"Well I went to the same school as him as well," said Chrona happily.

"Finally it is your turn Lighter," said Electronic happy that this is finally over and done with.
"Well for a while my dad and Electronic's mom were really close and I called him my step brother and he called me his step sister even though technically nothing ever actually happened between our parents," said Lighter.

I wonder how my sister is doing, thought Lighter after being reminded about her poor sister.
"Don't worry I promise that your sister and her son are safe," said Electronic knowing exactly where they were while his right eye glowed gold.
"How did you know what I was thinking?" asked Lighter.
"All questions will be answered in time," said Electronic as he covered his left eye and winced in slight pain.

Meanwhile in another protected part of the universe. "Mom what is going on?" asked Space in a sacred manner.
"It will be all right your aunt and your (sort of) uncle will save the day," said Time, seeing that similar things have happened before.

Meanwhile on a military base on the Kentucky border. "Brother, dad are you all right?" asked Healer worriedly.
"Yes we are good let's just hope your half-brother will come see us soon," said Fighter thinking about the son he left.
"Ha, him coming to see us? I will believe it when I see it," said Pounder half thinking about how his step brother is cool at times.

Meanwhile in West Vancouver. "Brother what are we going to do?" asked Bouncer worriedly.
"We are going to wait until our cousin needs us," said Shaker knowing that Electronic would call them if need be.