Since We Have Been Apart {Two-Bit Imagine}

Two-Bit's P.O.V.

It's been exactly four years since Y/N left for college. It feel like I haven't heard her her voice in forever. I haven't been with another girl since before I met her. I couldn't forget about her. She was the first girl I ever loved as deeply as I did. She was absolutely perfect. She was always smiling and being a complete goofball, a really cute one too. I can't even say how much I miss her.

Flashback

"Keith, I cant go. I cant break up with you, I just cant!" she cried, hugging me.

"Baby, I know, but its for the best. You shouldn't have to worry about me. You have more important things to worry about like college and homework." I said hugging her as tears fell down my face.

"What if you find someone better than me, someone prettier, someone who you love more someone-" I cut her off.

"That will never happen. I will only ever love you and only you. Nobody is prettier or better than you in anyway."

"I love you" she said wipping away her tears.

"I love you too" I said back. I then helped her put her bags in the car and started to drive off.

"I will wait for you!" I yelled as she drove off. She stuck her head out the door and waved while smiling. Soon she was out of site. She was gone

End of Flashback

I went over to the Curtis house to get my mind off of Y/N, which I know isn't going to work. I sta down on the floor and watched Mickey.

"Two-Bit, you need to stop moping around my house and do something" Darry said. I laughed at his thought.

"I know, me and Soda will find you another girl" Steve said. I shook my head.

"No, I'm waiting for Y/N" I said not looking away from the TV.

"Come on Two, its been four years, man. I don't think she's coming back." Dally said.

"Yes she will" I said back. "I know she will"

"Two-Bit right for once. She just has to come back" Soda said agreeing with me.

"But what if she doesn't?" Steve asked. I guess it was time to tell them.

"Then I guessed is work nights for four years for this for nothing" I said holding out the velvet box.

"You bought her a ring?!" Soda asked. I just nodded. They all started cheering.

"What are you cheering about?" a sweet voice said. I haven't heard that voice in four years. The voice of the one I love. The voice of Y/N. I quickly turned around and she just smiled at me with tears in her eyes.

"I missed you so much" she said sniffling. Tears started to blur my vision as well.

"I missed you too" I said hugging her back.

"I love you so much" she said. Now was the time to do it. I got down on one knee and pulled out the box.

"Y/F/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" I said. She had her hands over her mouth. She shook her head aggressively. I slid the ring on her finger, and she ran into my arms as we hugged. She pulled away and we kissed. I knew she would come back.

Part 2? Comment or vote for Part 2!!!!!