Shut Up and Dance {Two-Bit Song Imagine}

Inspired by the song "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk The Moon

*Two-Bit's POV*

I dressed up and met the rest of the guys at the Curtis house. Tonight was the school dance and Ponyboy, Johnny, Soda, Steve, and I were going. Soda was bringing Sandy, Steve was bringing Evie, and Me, Ponyboy, and Johnny were going alone. We all dressed in tuxes and headed out in my car and Darry's. We were a little late but then again we always are. A fast song was playing. I decided to go over to get something to drink. I looked around and saw everyone staring behind me. I turned around to see a girl dancing by herself while everyone surrounded her clapping to the beat of the sound cheering her on. She was amazing. She had a backless dress on and some old black converse on. She was really pretty. I threw my drink away and walked over to where everyone was watching her. She faced my direction and looked at me straight in the eye. She stared at me and stopped dancing. Before I knew it she pulled me with her.

"Hi I'm Y/N, would you like to dance?" She asked.

"Ya sure baby, called me Two-Bit" I said. She smiled and another fast song turned on. I never really danced before. "But wait I don't know how to-" she put her hand over my mouth and said...

"Shut up and dance with me" I went along with her and soon everyone was cheering us on. I spun her around and soon the music stopped. She was laughing and smiling real big. She was just perfect.

"That was fun" she said. Soon a slow song started to play.

"Wanna dance with me again?" I asked. She nodded as she placed her hands around my neck and mine around her waist. She laid her head on my chest as we slow danced through the night. Soon the dance was over. We said goodbye to each other and she ran over to her friends. I had to ask her out, I just had to. I walked over to her and her friends giggled and pointed at me. They pushed her over to me.

"Hi" she said blushing.

"Hi. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime?" I asked. She kiss me on the cheek and nodded. She wrote down her phone number and turned to her friends and left. I cant wait to get home and call her.