Steve's Sister {Sodapop Imagine}

A/N: Requested Sodapop Imagine for ThatObviousFangirl!!! Hope you like it!! Revised with Y/N

I walked into DX, looking for Steve and Soda. Soda and I have been friends forever and when he started to date Sandy I was happy for him. When I heard heard she left I tried my best to comfort him and that was when I realized how much of a crush I had on him. Granted, I don't know if I could ever tell him. I'm not going to be that kind of person who just says they have a crush on them right after a hard breakup. Soda still isn't his same old self and its been about a year, though I can't really blame him. He loved her a lot and she just cheated on him and left. I wanted to say my last goodbye before I leave for college today.

"Hey Stevie!!" I yelled, jumping on my brother.

"Steve, I think your sister is stronger than you" Soda said, teasing Steve. Steve stuck out his tongue as I made my way over to get a coke. As I was over there I heard whispering.

"I'm telling you man, Y/N likes you" Steve whispered. I turned red with anger as I ran over to Steve.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked. Steve stood there, paralyzed with fear. He knows I only told him about my crush on Sodapop and I wanted to keep it a secret.

"Y/N, is it true?" Sodapop asked, "Do you like me?" I blushed deep red and nodded. Steve is going to die when he gets home.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I still love Sandy." He said looking at the ground. My eyes filled up with tears.

"Soda, its been almost a year! I know you don't love me but she's gone! Don't you understand? She's not coming back!" I yelled crying.

"Yes she will! She loves me more than you ever will!" He yelled. I ran out the door and packed my stuff and left with my mom. That was the end of our friendship. I never saw Soda or the gang again, except my brother, and I was right. Sandy never came back to Soda, but he never sopped loving her.