Chapter 1

I walked to a nearby forest for a photoshoot as I'm bored.

As I am about to pull out my camera, I felt some round things in my satchel. I pulled out my camera and notice they are pokeballs.

Pokeballs? I didn't remember putting them into my satchel. Must've forgotten to take it out since my last pokehunting.

Yes. I'm a Pokemon trainer. Well...actually not an official one... I mean, I don't have any Pokemons yet. I really wanted to become one though.

I tried searching high and low for them but I always ended up not finding them or they escaped. I've done 3 pokehunting before and I realised there's lesser Pokemons around here.

As I tilt my lens, a sudden rustle freezes me. Maybe it's just the wind...I continued taking photos. But another rustle, and this time a louder one came again. I snapped my head behind as my heart beated rapidly.

A breeze blew in my face, I decided to ignore it again. But suddenly a brown fox-like animal hopped out of a bush. I was shocked. I looked closer and realise it's a Eevee, a pokemon.She walk towards another bush and started plucking berries to eat, ignoring my existence.

After she tried one to two berries, she walk towards a short tree and look above it. I saw some riped pokefruits called Swirlies, grown on the tree. The Eevee then hopped with it's fullest strength to try to get the fruit.

I tilted my head a little, then walked towards the tree to help the Eevee. "Eevee!" The Eevee is frighten and she hopped into a bush to hide. I quickly pluck a Swirly and look at the bush that Eevee hid.

The Eevee peeked a little then hid in the bush again when she saw I was looking at her. I smiled and reach out the fruit. For a while she stared at the fruit. "It's ok, I won't hurt you! I'm just trying to help you!" I said gently and squatted down.

The Eevee slowly walk out of the bush and stood infront of me, not daring to take the fruit. But after that, she slowly took the fruit from my hand, smelled it, and took a bite. I stood up and put my hands on my waist. The Eevee then looked at me and rubbed my leg with it's body. She looked like she likes me.

I grinned and bend down my back to rub the Eevee. "You're a cutie!" Suddenly my satchel fell off from my shoulder as it has less friction with my clothes. The satchel opened and the pokeballs rolled out.

The Eevee glance at the pokeballs and ran towards them. She took one and came infront of me. "Huh? Oh these are pokeballs!" I said getting another one from the floor. The Eevee wobbled her tail, trying to tell me something. "Eevui!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, are you telling me that...you want me to be your trainer?!" I was shocked. "Vai!" She exclamed again as she nods her head. "Really? OMG!" I took the ball that she's holding with her mouth.

"Ok then, are you ready?" I asked. "Eevee!" The Eevee smiles. I touched the Eevee using the pokeball with the button facing towards her. She shrunk into the ball as she turned into a blue light, disappearing inside.

The pokeball wobbled a few times and  the button blinked. I fisted up the pokeball into the air. "Woohoo! I caught my first Pokemon! And it's a cute little Eevee! Come on out!" The Pokeball opened and blue lights came out from it, forming an Eevee.

"Hi there! My names Rachel! I shall give you a name!" I held up Eevee. "Maybe...I'll call you Swirlz! Since I made contact with you when I'm helping you to get a Swirly!" Swirlz wiggled her tail. "Eevee!" She exclaimed.

"Ya know what? Maybe we should go on a Pokemon journey! Since I've already caught a Pokemon!" I placed Eevee down. "Eevai!" She agrees. "Ok then! Well, let's do it! We will start the first thing tommorow!" I smiled at her.

"It's getting dark, let's go!" We both walked home and laid our bodies down on the bed after we had dinner.

The journey will be great....